Author Topic: Cromwell Racing 2009 Super Mod Twin / Outlaw build :D  (Read 66767 times)

Offline Rooster

• Global Pot Stirrer
  • Highly Mowtivated
  • Winning is always fair!!
    • View Profile
    • Cut Loose Racing
Re: Cromwell Racing 2009 Super Mod Twin / Outlaw build :D
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2009, 01:19:50 am »
Really was nice to meet you! Besides a heck of a driver and builder, your one great dude. I'll bet you get that thing lined out soon and be putting it to them next year! Don't let that nutty Gentry drive it, you'll never get it back! HAH
Bert stole my cookies!!
 I think he used them to bribe Ed into something naughty?

http://www.cutlooseracing.com

Offline Old Goat

• Mow-Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Juniata County Outlaws Mower Racing Club
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2009, 11:30:15 am »
Don't let that nutty Gentry drive it, you'll never get it back! HAH
Mike WHO!!!  :D :lol:

I still can't beleive that's only a 35 cu.in. motor! It sounds AWESOME!!!  :wow:
Jim Klauss
Boogity Boogity boys, let's go racin'
http://jcomrc.com/

Offline Cromwell C4

• Turf Warrior
  • Jesus is our savior!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2009, 12:09:46 pm »
There were a few people happy when you had to pull of because of the oil leak. But that just goes to show ya you were spankin' some fanny while you were on the track and you breaking was their only hope!

That's right Brian. Next year they won't be so lucky. I'll have all those little problems straightened out.  8)

Really was nice to meet you! Besides a heck of a driver and builder, your one great dude. I'll bet you get that thing lined out soon and be putting it to them next year! Don't let that nutty Gentry drive it, you'll never get it back! HAH
Rooster it was a pleasure meeting you as well! I made a lot of great new friends this weekend and you are one of them. And Mike is just Mike. I'll probably let him behind the wheel again. He's a great driver, and at least he didn't wreck it.  :lol:[

Mike WHO!!!  :D :lol:

I still can't beleive that's only a 35 cu.in. motor! It sounds AWESOME!!!  :wow:

Thanks. Yeah that's the baby motor.  :lol: I'll put the big 50 ci vanguard motor on there next year if I need it. Right now i've got more power than I really need.  :D I doubt i'll ever put the big motor on.

Tyler Cromwell - Cromwell Racing Engines - Specializing in Briggs Vanguard and Kohler Command V-twin engines, and Honda/Clone singles from mild to wild! Built to win, Engineered to last.

-Cromwell Racing engines and parts are home to numerous national championship titles and fastest qualifying times.

-Love God, Love Others -

Offline Nicks

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2013, 02:27:20 am »
Hey bud i have some serious questions about this rig if u could please get back to me asap i would really appreciate it thank u alot!!
Nick Schiveley

anything