Author Topic: 08 WOO super mod build  (Read 5218 times)

Offline savyxer

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
08 WOO super mod build
« on: March 25, 2008, 09:50:19 pm »
So I'm finally going to post some pics of my build a go through it with you guys. Its getting closer to completion, but still very far off.

Here is a picture of it last year. Last year was not the greatest for me though and hadn't finished more than 2 or 3 races because of constant problems so that is why I am building it right this year.

Here it is once I got my new Ryker front end and my grill mounted.

A dash that I got off of the same Noma mower as my fenders came off of mocked up. Doesn't look right.

Here's a pic of the rear fenders. They took quite some wokred for them to sit like that so they wont rub on 8" tires.

Grill mount and steering bellcrank.

Bellcrank from the bottom. Still need to cut the bottom of the chassis for more ground clearance and so the tierod to the bellcrank will work.

Here it is overal. Notice the custom seat I made for it out of 14 gauge sheet.

Here is the dash I made out of the other dash that looked odd, some tubing and 14 gauge. Still need to add more to it.

How low it really is. It is going to be about 3 inches higher in the rear once I get my tires which should bring the whole thing up

You can see a bit of the dash here again along with the hood pins.

And overal from the top of my driveway. Can't wait for the snow to go away.

Thats it for now. If anybody has any suggestions please feel free to let me know what they are

Thanks to Ryan for the great front end and front brakes along wiht my engine which should be done soon. Also to my brother for stripping down ost of the hood for 2 hours with the grinder . I don't know how he can find that fun buy whatever haha

This thing feels so much lower with that seat which is also very comfortable along with that big 15 inch wheels. Definatly going to be fun to drive.

Wheelhorseracer

Re: 08 WOO super mod build
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 09:59:07 pm »
Here's a link to Ryker Racing that built many of the parts the WOO members use..

Offline savyxer

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 08 WOO super mod build
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 10:00:44 pm »
Thanks Jason hahaha