Author Topic: hi guys  (Read 4032 times)

ARC

hi guys
« on: May 09, 2006, 03:45:32 am »
okay i read the posts lots of good info thanks a lot  but heres what i got dont know if it'll work or not..
a early 70's 16 horse cast iron 5 speed montgomery ward all still in good runing order and stout enuff to drag a 59 dodge 10 yard dump truck unloaded  all heavy duity and belive me put through the mill with over shared abuse any way was thinking its time to retire it from work put it to play  is there a reg pulling class i can put in and where can i get the information on that at?

ARC

cool thanks....
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 10:16:47 pm »
i kicked the idea around with my boss today at work he was likeing the idea too mostly to advertise his shop  but hey makes a great sponcer  but yea thanks for the links :D

Offline mowdak1

• Highly Mowtivated
    • View Profile
    • North Dakota Lawn Mower Racing Association
hi guys
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 01:08:10 am »
Well as I was going through a few of them, I found this one to contain information that should be stickied here someplace! The homepage on this site is recommended reading for EVERYONE! I somehow think you guys will all be able to relate, just like I did, and find a few goodies there absolutely hilarious!  :D

http://www.commonwealthpullers.com/

Offline tory

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
hi guys
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2006, 09:17:20 pm »
Sounds aweful familier rocky.

Offline mowdak1

• Highly Mowtivated
    • View Profile
    • North Dakota Lawn Mower Racing Association
hi guys
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 11:59:34 pm »
Don't it though!!  :D

I particularly liked the one about - "Thou shalt not love thy puller more than thy wife and kids; as much maybe, but not more!"

anything