Author Topic: MOWRAUDERS First MEETING/BUILD CLINIC Scheduled!  (Read 4407 times)

Offline Tom Fox

• Global Moderator
  • Mow-Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
MOWRAUDERS First MEETING/BUILD CLINIC Scheduled!
« on: February 05, 2008, 10:27:37 pm »
I'm looking to get a meeting together to introduce everyone to each other and talk about the future plans of HRV MOWRAUDERS and your racing goals and expectations.

This would also be an informative BUILD CLINIC for you to see what is involved in making your racer SAFE, RELIABLE and FUN to race!

The date is set for APRIL 5th (Saturday) Starting at 1pm in Brookfield, CT

If you are in the process of building a racer, please bring it along so we can see how your progress is going and offer suggestions and guidance if any are needed.

The first part of the day will be a SOCIAL type gathering. Getting to know a little about your fellow racer, talk about where you would like to race, tell you where you can race with the CT and PA Local chapters of USLMRA.

After that intro...we will go over the rules and answer any questions you may have about them. We will go over STEERING GEOMETRY and how important it is to our racers. Go thru a PEERLESS 700 transmission build. Go over some basic clutch systems and talk about engine performance products and suppliers of Mower Racing Components.

It may seem like a lot...but you will leave with knowing your fellow racer and club members. You will also be taking home a nice 3 ring binder full of information that will have useful information about Lawn Mower Racing and Technical information for your build.

I will need a HEAD COUNT of those whom would be interested in attending our FIRST get-together!!
IF you would like to attend this get-together or need more info please contact me at TOMFOX@MOWRAUDERS.COM

More information can be found at www.mowrauders.com/SCHEDULE

Thank You!
Tom Fox
Tom Fox       
Brookfield, CT

Offline Tom Fox

• Global Moderator
  • Mow-Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
Re: MOWRAUDERS First MEETING/BUILD CLINIC Scheduled!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 09:11:18 am »
Just an UPDATE...All is still go on April 5th!!! I have 12 attendee's so far slated to be at our FIRST get together!! 

So PASS the word, tell your friends, neighbors, cousins, aunts, uncles, and whomever!!!!

Thanks!

Tom Fox       
Brookfield, CT