Author Topic: Build me a chassis?  (Read 8814 times)

Offline mower12rookie

• View Profile
Build me a chassis?
« on: February 19, 2006, 12:49:52 pm »
Hey- I live in Auburn NY and have been racing for about 4 years in a local club. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in building me a complete chassis. I have a 20briggs twin with motor work done all already to go. But i dont have the time nor the tools to make a chassis myself. I would prefer a nice rolling chassis. I have some pictures of some chassis that i would like to "copy" or build to fit the description i have. I dont need it painted or polished. I have the tools and a chromer avaible to finish far as looks. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks and Race on
ive to ride, ride to live, race your mower faster, or youll end up dead

Offline George Herrin

• aka SUPERMAN
  • Superman
  • Highly Mowtivated
  • I am going to Race Every Race like its my last one
    • View Profile
    • BTMRA Home/Forum An Independant Club.
Build me a chassis?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 01:13:10 pm »
Well New York Is a ways off but I build chassis that have won multiple National championships many local chapter championships. Quality is not cheap. Complete rolling chassis 2500.00 want front brakes add 500.00. Want referances or pictures of mowers I have built I can supply. This is not painted. but ready to drop a 700 series tranny and motor and go race. Being I two time National BP Champion myself I feel I can build you a chassis that with a good motor and some seat time will have the ability to win anywhere it goes.
George Herrin #6
Indian Power.. You gotta Go big to beat em or Go HOME
8 time ARMA National Champion
4 time USLMRA National Champion
Retired from BP
www.herrinmowersports.yolasite.com
www.allamericanmowerchampionships.yolasite.com
My other racer is a 1/5th scale Dirt Late Model!!!!

Offline mower12rookie

• View Profile
George
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 01:57:59 pm »
Hey George- Haha yeah i know it is a ways away but i dont see it as a huge problem if your willing to ship it. If you could, i would apperciate if ya sent me some photos. That would be great. ez2tez@hotmail.com

Offline IBuiltmine-o1oo

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Build me a chassis?
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 02:57:26 pm »
I think 2500 for a rolling chassi is a smoking deal, especially one thats built right!
ive got 1200 bucks into parts on mine, and i havent even got the chassi, wheels, engine or any building done yet!
Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?
No, I don't.
You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

Offline mowmanscott

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grasscarmowersports.com
Build me a chassis?
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2006, 09:58:19 pm »
George Lets rember he or she races with me a cheep one that I can beat is good I think I know who this is but im not sure yet.

Offline mower12rookie

• View Profile
Build me a chassis?
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2006, 10:19:55 pm »
HAHA SCOTT!!! :D ...I didnt expect to see you on here. Its Todd- Lets keep this between me and you (George buildin me a chassis) 8) . I want it to be a suprise to the club when I get it. So keep it on the "Down Low". And ya dont have to worry about building it cheaply george becasue scotts never been any compition to me. haha as I remeber last seaon I lapped you quite often. Maybe this year youll do better hehe. Scott I plan on racing my Pro mod Racer for the first couple three races then getting the FX chassis and showing up to a race and not telling anyone about it and have everyone be suprised :D . So DONT BLOW IT!!! hahahaha. CK wont have a chance in Supers when i get it. haha..hopefully..haha Well Geroge ill tty soon and scott ill cya at the next meeting..remeber its a secret... Nobody knowwwwsss

Offline mowmanscott

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grasscarmowersports.com
Build me a chassis?
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2006, 05:59:12 am »
dont worry Todd I wont tell any one BUT let this site between you and me DEAL!!! Also you owe me a ride on it hands down. As for winning I have been hanging around this form for a wile and I beat CK at the winter race my luck is about to change for this year.  And I hope George sends you his picture so you can show the mercy flight people who put you in there CHOPER again this year.LOL HA HA. You going to Marks Sat. for the build clinic?

Offline mower12rookie

• View Profile
Mower
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2006, 10:23:38 am »
Hey Scott- I didnt understand what you meant with the whole pictures thing??? I should be there on saturday but i dont know for how long. I have alot of stuff going on between a party to go to 3pm and a dinner banquet at 6pm for the fire dept. And I might have to work in the moring. I might come up but idk if ill have my mower. As far as lettin you get some seat time on the new mower.. Well see hahahaha. Well ttyl scott

Offline RacingInWaState

• View Profile
Build me a chassis?
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2006, 08:11:57 pm »
Quote from: "George Herrin"
Well New York Is a ways off but I build chassis that have won multiple National championships many local chapter championships. Quality is not cheap. Complete rolling chassis 2500.00 want front brakes add 500.00. Want referances or pictures of mowers I have built I can supply. This is not painted. but ready to drop a 700 series tranny and motor and go race. Being I two time National BP Champion myself I feel I can build you a chassis that with a good motor and some seat time will have the ability to win anywhere it goes.

George,
I would also be interested in some pics. Please send them to scotex@elltel.com

Thanks George!
Scott

Offline George Herrin

• aka SUPERMAN
  • Superman
  • Highly Mowtivated
    • View Profile
Build me a chassis?
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2006, 12:24:10 am »
Scott I tried sending you some pictures but they keep coming back saying your email is full.
George Herrin #6
Retired from BP

Offline RacingInWaState

• View Profile
Build me a chassis?
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2006, 02:07:05 pm »
Scott I tried sending you some pictures but they keep coming back saying your email is full.

I am not sure if you were talking about my mail box being full, but just in case, I will go delete some junk. Plz try again!

Scott C.

Offline RacingInWaState

• View Profile
Build me a chassis?
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2006, 08:22:02 pm »
Quote from: "RacingInWaState"

I am not sure if you were talking about my mail box being full, but just in case, I will go delete some junk. Plz try again!

Scott C.

You have anymore pics of a chassis or two George?.
Send them to scotex@elltel.com

Thank you.

Offline Redline06

• View Profile
Interested in one of George's Chassis's
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 01:20:17 pm »
Hey George i am brand new in lidget lawn mower racing i have messed around alittle with them with my buddys....putting car donuts on the rear for tires and changing the pullys stuff like that but i am interested in having you build one for me...if you could send more info on your chassis with some pics to spc_leino@hotmail.com i would very much appreciate it..thanks andy
Redline Racing and Derby Crew
A. Leino #06

Offline George Herrin

• aka SUPERMAN
  • Superman
  • Highly Mowtivated
    • View Profile
Build me a chassis?
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2006, 07:28:13 am »
I have tried emailing pictures being on dail up it simply sucks. Anyone wants a CD of chassis build pictures and chassis I have built send me 10.00 and a address to me at 3195 cane creek rd Hohenwald Tn. 38462. I will be happy to send you a cd FULL of pictures. The 10.00 is simply to cover the CD and shipping. I am not looking to make anything of these. But with dail up I am simply tired of trying to send pictures my isp hates big files and takes FOREVER and tmes out.
George Herrin #6
Retired from BP

Offline Skeeter

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Build me a chassis?
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2006, 03:31:25 pm »
I have tried emailing pictures being on dail up it simply sucks. Anyone wants a CD of chassis build pictures and chassis I have built send me 10.00 and a address to me at 3195 cane creek rd Hohenwald Tn. 38462. I will be happy to send you a cd FULL of pictures. The 10.00 is simply to cover the CD and shipping. I am not looking to make anything of these.

Do you still have the chassis photos on CD George? If so I'll get the $10.00 in the mail tommorrow. Thank you

Scott
Scott W. Bittle
#396 The "Mowlenium Falcon"
2007 LSMRA "Rookie of the Year"
2008 LSMRA "Driver of the Year"
2008 LSMRA S/P Champion
2008 LSMRA F/X Champion
2009 LSMRA C/P Champion
2010 LSMRA A/P Champion
2011 LSMRA IMOW Champion

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!