Author Topic: Restoration/Repair/Fabrication Services  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Beautifully Abused

• View Profile
Restoration/Repair/Fabrication Services
« on: August 18, 2015, 06:38:19 am »
You don't have to buy anything or spend money having us do work for you. Just stop by if ever you're in the area and check us out. Tell us what you're working on. See what we're working on. Have a coffee, soda, water or ? We're in the Green Bay, Wisconsin area. We've fixed lawnmowers and lawn furniture, Ham radio parts and Harley parts, whatever you're fixing up if we can help you make it look pretty, cool and awesome that's what we're here for. We like minibikes, snowmobiles, hot rods, outboards, popcorn makers, tractors, old trucks and dogs and kids too. Bring the kids we got free video games and treats. We sandblast, powdercoat, weld, machine, fabricate and design (Solid Works) most anything you might dream up. Even if it's wheelie bars for your '59 Morris Minor gasser. I'll put a couple links below cause if you're like me you like pics. Thanks for looking.

http://www.vintageworks.com/

https://www.facebook.com/vintageworksgreenbay
Oops forgot to mention that on September 4th we're having an open house. Anyone's welcome to stop by and partake in the festivities. Ron and Tyler Dale from the American Restoration television show will be there from noon till 4 pm. Should be able to get a pic with them on your phone and an autograph. Local radio station WAPL will be broadcasting live. Should be plenty of cool cars to see. Snacks and refreshments. I'm sure looking forward to it. Hope any of you within driving distance can stop by. Our '54 Ford COE shop truck that Ryan Evans from Counting Cars/Counts Customs painted on should be partially assembled in our shop. Being able to meet him and hang out for four days was a real treat. He's a father, husband and has a mortgage like most of us. Was pleasntly surprised to discover what a nice person he is. Do come to the open house if you can. 
All the better any of us are ever going to be is to simply do the best we can. (not sure who said it but I agree)

anything