Author Topic: DIGATRON DT32 K1  (Read 2962 times)

Offline boomboom

• View Profile
DIGATRON DT32 K1
« on: April 17, 2015, 08:00:15 pm »
I have an old Digatron I used on my nephews race kart. I mounted it on my race mower and Im having trouble calibrating it. The motor is a 46 opposed twin with a precision cam. Everytime I set the calibration (be it .5, 1, or 2) it reads around 2.40. Looking at the front of the motor, the wire is attatched to the left plug wire. I even have about 3" of the green wire taped to the plug wire, and it starts about 2" from the boot. Am I missing something with setting it? Any help is GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!!
Its only cheating if you get caught!

Offline boomboom

• View Profile
Re: DIGATRON DT32 K1
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 04:12:50 pm »
Tried deleting this post, I got it going. Admin may remove it. Thank you! :wavey:
Its only cheating if you get caught!

Offline birdman_express

• I'm not fast...but man I can eat! INTEKS RULE THE PITS!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Highly Mowtivated
    • View Profile
Re: DIGATRON DT32 K1
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 05:37:32 pm »
Tell us what you did, someone else could use the info.
Marc Baker

ARC Dealer

Marc from ARC.... "Billet Billet"