Author Topic: races in Texas, LSLMRA  (Read 5720 times)

Offline Hondo_k19

• View Profile
races in Texas, LSLMRA
« on: January 08, 2015, 03:02:55 pm »
I am currently building a mower and I am 3/4 of the way done. i missed the race at Gun barrel city. I was able to make the Mesquite shoot out but I didn't get a chance to look at the mowers. I've looked online at the LSLMRA website and there isn't an upcoming race. Is there a race coming up? or when does the season start?
Miguel "Hondo" Hernandez

Offline allntexas

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: races in Texas, LSLMRA
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 08:49:47 am »
The schedule will be posted sometime soon.  The next race is in Athens on March 7th, I believe.  The next one after that is in Marble Falls on March 28th.  The one in Marble Falls is a charity race to raise money for the American Cancer Society.  Hope to see you there.

Dennis Drake
This time of year, the LSMRA kind of goes into hibernation.  Don't worry, they will be back.  Like I said the next race I know of is in March.  Where are you located?

Dennis Drake
Dennis Drake #68
2011,2013,2014 C/P LSMRA Points Champion

Offline Hondo_k19

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 10:10:01 am »
I am in Lewisville. Thank you for replying. I look forward to meeting everyone.
Miguel "Hondo" Hernandez

Offline Hondo_k19

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 03:38:44 pm »
Is anyone on here going to the race on 3/7  in Athens? I was wanting to go to kind of look at the mowers to get some final ideas, I feel like I'm in the home stretch and have minor things to do before I'm done. Will i get the chance to go into the pits and look at all the cool mowers? Or is the pits only for the racers?
Miguel "Hondo" Hernandez

Offline allntexas

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 01:19:20 pm »
Sorry no one answered you.  Yes you can go into the pits after the races are over and talk to all the racers and take as many pictures as you like.  Racers love to talk about their machines and are always willing to give ideas to help you get ready.  There is another race coming up in Marble Falls on the 28th.  I will be at this one, not racing, but it is a race that I have promoted for three years.

Dennis Drake
Dennis Drake #68
2011,2013,2014 C/P LSMRA Points Champion

Offline Hondo_k19

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 11:55:22 pm »
It's ok Dennis, I still went with the family and we all had a good time. You guys put on a good show. See you at marble falls.
Miguel "Hondo" Hernandez

anything