Author Topic: Newbie from Southeast South Dakota  (Read 2189 times)

Offline MOWtaku

• View Profile
Newbie from Southeast South Dakota
« on: July 14, 2014, 01:34:16 pm »
Greetings to everyone from Yankton, SD.

My name is Zach Jensen. After having spent some time on here lurking, I figured it was high time i joined.
A little bit on my racing background, I used to race from 2005 to 2007 in my area with a few local guys that included the two Gustads, Brian and Mark.
Yeah, back then, we would been totally considered the backyard basher variety.
I was at first against trying to build something to what you guys build, looked expensive. But finances are easier for me to come by and my fabrication skills are better then they were 7 years ago.
Was planning on joining an ARMA group from Nebraska, but they recently disbanded. Looking into trying to get some people in my area together to do something. Figured we would get some US/ARMA spec machines built and come to one of the nearby groups, Iowa looks the closest.
Zach Jensen
Irene, SD

Offline flyinBranch

• AHLMR ACP
  • Turf Warrior
  • AHLMR Local chapter president
    • View Profile
    • American Heartland LawnMower Racers
Re: Newbie from Southeast South Dakota
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 08:38:54 pm »
welcome to heymow
Live like a legend, Ride like a cowboy, Party like a rock star.
Larry Benning #36X

Offline hoss

• View Profile
Re: Newbie from Southeast South Dakota
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 04:40:30 pm »
come to Weeping Water, NE  Aug. 9th  for our 1st lawn tractor race at our Cass Co. Fair race starts @7:30pm but the day will be filled with a garden tractor pull and antique tractor pull starting @ 9:30am.All our entertainment is free admission and if you want to come a day or so early we have Outlaw Truck & Tractor Pull Thursday & Friday. www.cassfair.com