heymow.com - Lawn Mower Racing Forum
September 18, 2014, 04:45:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Want to Join our site? CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar Staff List Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ft. Myers, FL April 26th & 27th Event Details  (Read 481 times)
mowerman43GREATDANE
Turf Warrior

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2014, 06:06:48 PM »

For all you snow hating racers- this event is not to be missed!  Super clay track and some fun southern hospitality are two great reasons to make the trip to sunny Florida!  Below are the details for the weekend's racing.  Feel free to email any questions you might have.  Look forward to seeing everyone for the first official event of the 2014 season!!

April 26th & 27th
Grasscar Track
Victory Christian Center
11431 Palm Beach Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33905

Registration/tech- 1:00-3:00 p.m. Saturday
                          11:00-12:30 Sunday

Heat races- 6:00 p.m.- Saturday
                 1:30 p.m.- Sunday

Stacey
mowerman43GREATDANE
Turf Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 05:12:20 PM »

Hey!  Can any of you southern guys or gals explain something I saw on the weather report for Ft. Myers this weekend?  There was this picture of a large, round, yellowy thing along with these really big numbers for temperatures .  We haven't seen anything like that on our weather reports this year and I just wanted to see what it meant!   Wink Wink Wink Looks like a great weekend is in store!!

Stacey
Big Mike
Mow-Forum Junkie

WHO NEEDS 4 WHEELS I RIDE ON 2

mikesbigblock
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 08:30:50 PM »

Stacy i believe that is our Warm Florida sun im not to sure tho some of yall racers from up north should come down & let me know if that really is the sun

Bandit Racing Chassis https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bandit-Racing-Chassis/1398758660405942
2013 ARMA National Points Series Southeast Region 3rd place Super Stock
Ford Certified Diesel Technician
heymow.com - Lawn Mower Racing Forum
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 08:30:50 PM »

mowerman43GREATDANE
Turf Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 08:37:40 PM »

Well, just fished the last pair of dirty shorts out of the trailer- that must mean our weekend of fun in the sun in Florida is officially over! Sad  Glad to be home but sad to leave such a wonderful place!  We knew we were going to spend time with some great people, but we never could have dreamed that the facility would be as spectacular as it was!!  The Grasscar racers have gone above and beyond in creating a magnificent track, spectator, pit and tech areas.  Not to mention the lovely scoring tower!  All of the Grasscar staff gave 110% to prepare for this event and ensure that the weekend went smoothly.  We thoroughly enjoyed our time with them!! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  Conversations have been flying back and forth since we returned and some intriguing suggestions have been made for an even bigger event next year.  Stay tuned for more info- and be sure that when you pack those mowers away at the end of the year you tuck them away all tuned in and ready to travel down south and escape the winter woes in 2015!!

Stacey
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: