Author Topic: Mini Late crash at Phatbottom SC  (Read 5524 times)

Offline Mowchine09

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Mini Late crash at Phatbottom SC
« on: November 21, 2013, 08:15:33 am »
Here is a video from a crash I had at Phatbottom.  Started out running really well and handling great.  As the laps went on it became really ill.  It wasnt until after that I realized I had just snugged up (And not tightened) right front after some adjustments. My right front heims had worked themselves loose and were getting ready to come off.  You can tell in the video..  I was unhurt and just had the wind knocked out of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ZI0czlBts
Jason Powell #37  Super Sportsman / BP
\"Since I started mower racing I can sum up my financial status, my mower and my body in three words:  Broke, Broke and Broken..\"

2013 Voted Least Talented Driver (5th Award)

Offline The Tank

• Highly Mowtivated
  • #44 Tank Racing!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mini Late crash at Phatbottom SC
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 08:21:37 am »
Dang that was a hard hit. How bad did it damage the car?
Frank "The Tank" Woods

AKA "The Intek Outlaw"

Offline Mowchine09

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Mini Late crash at Phatbottom SC
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 05:18:41 pm »
It was a hard hit Tank..  It took a minute to catch my breath.  Still not near as bad as some of the wrecks I have had on mowers.  ;)
I know it looks like it tore the car up but it really only bent the bumper up. It didnt hurt any other part of the car or front end.   Went home that week and had a buddy help bend it back. 
It started out so fun to drive but by about the 3rd or 4th lap it was awful.  I thought I had a flat left rear
Jason Powell #37  Super Sportsman / BP
\"Since I started mower racing I can sum up my financial status, my mower and my body in three words:  Broke, Broke and Broken..\"

2013 Voted Least Talented Driver (5th Award)