heymow.com - Lawn Mower Racing Forum
October 21, 2014, 03:41:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Want to Join our site? CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar Staff List Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Middle Road Speedway Race... WOW!  (Read 359 times)
TomL
Mr. Modest
Turf Warrior

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2013, 06:46:20 AM »

What a day. What a race. Even considering the couple little sprinkles of rain we have had lately (if its not over an inch of rainfall per hour, we consider it a sprinkle) Tim and Mindy Alexander AND crew have to be commended for getting the track in shape for Saturdays race.
Being away for a few days and getting home late Friday evening to Middle Road Lake.
I wasn't there early Saturday but did see the high water marks, from turn one thru turn two the mowers would have been completely underwater.
When TEAM580 arrived late morning they were just getting ready to run the track in. It turned out AWESOME!
Track was smooth and was taking rubber.
The only wet spot left was a mud hole inside (off the track) turn 2. I know this for a fact because I personally inspected it... Twice.
Along with the Mowers Middle Road also runs Karts. There was a good turnout of both with around 55-60 total.
If you haven't had a chance to race there yet please do. The next race is 8/10/13
Lots of the classes went caution free, nobody got hurt and most of the racing machines came away unscathed.

Tom

Tom Lavalette
The Amish Outlaw
President of PALMRA
Home of the
PA Lawn Mower Posse,
The ModXR class
And now Mini Pro. smile
toms580@yahoo.com
Columbia, PA
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print