What I did to make the 6011 ARC wheel fit my Kawi single was to chuck the crank in my lathe, get it trued, then carefully adjusted my compound until I found the correct angle for the taper. It took a while but once I had it I took a piece of 1 1/2 stock and first drilled it to the smallest measurement of the taper. I then cut the taper. I then chucked up the hub (it was an Intek hub) and bored it to a .0015" press fit for the tapered sleeve. I drilled 2 plug weld holes into the hub as well then pressed the sleeve into the hub. I assembled the hub/wheel and adjusted the sleeve to get the proper position for the wheel (height) on the engine (I had a complete engine minus the flywheel and another crank so it was much quicker than having to re-assemble the engine). I then welded the sleeve through the plugs and put the hub back in the lathe and turned the welds (and hub) smooth. I then put the hub on my crank, trued the crank in the lathe and trued the hub (took .005" off just to be sure it was true). I then took an Intek ring gear and machined it down to the same size as the original flywheel (the ring gear is heat pressed on). Just heat the ring gear evenly and it will fall off. When the ARC ring is turned to the correct size simply heat the ring gear back up and slip it on the ARC ring and let cool. I need to clarify: I did the ring gear FIRST, assembled the flywheel, the pressed the hub to the desired location I needed to get the starter to mesh correctly, then welded the hub.