HI! sorry its been a little bit. My relationship status has changed so I've been going through a tough patch but I did get the racing mower finished! I raced it last Sunday, made 3 laps in practice and the sprocket hub on the trans split in half causing the chain to fall off and it got wrapped around the output shaft. Bent the shaft and took me out for the rest of the day
but the good news is I took the shaft to work and we repaired the shaft and I built a stronger hub/sprocket. Took it for a spin yesterday in a field and ran it pretty hard. Harder then I would at the track and it did flawless. I will try to put some pictures up soon. I will be in the process of moving so bare with me for a little bit. Thanks for tuning in!