Hey zombie hunters,
I finally got my mower, which is a Scott (John Deere) that needs a little work. I have plans on, if possible, turning it into a racing mower. But until then, I'm working on it's appearance, and I'm taking a zombie outbreak response vehicle theme.
- Custom military themed paint job.
- Black/armored wheels.
- Supply/medical bag mounted on hood and another one next to seat.
- Pistol mount on side of hood.
- Axe mounted on rear of mower.
- And a zombie hunting permit slapped on.
If I'm not very active on this forum, I do have a Tumblr blog where you can follow my progress. http://zombieoutbreakmower.tumblr.com
Build (to date)
Got her home (yesterday). She won't start, but we'll take care of that soon enough.
Took her hood and grill apart for paint prep (yesterday).
And the rest of this is today's progress.
Friend came over and cleaned the carb and tried to get it running, but she wouldn't start.
Got a few more ideas and we're gonna give it a shot tomorrow.