Author Topic: Build Clinic-Anyone in the Northeast don't miss this  (Read 8667 times)

Offline foolnhismoney

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • MP Mowersports
Build Clinic-Anyone in the Northeast don't miss this
« on: November 11, 2012, 10:28:41 am »
ARMA and Oakhills Redneck Raceway are putting on a build clinic on Saturday December 8, 2012 at 1pm.
This build clinic will be done by ARMA president Aaron Crowl and have track management from all local tracks in attendence. If you want to get started in Lawn Mower Racing this is the place to learn all the tricks to building a top shelf racer. Or maybe you have one but need help with it to get it handling better someone will help with all your questions. Plenty of info and free build clinic sheets to take home.
There will be mowers on display if you just want to check it out and see if you may be interested. Refreshments and door prizes also. Bring a chair with you if you can we will have a few. Come see the new wrap on the Autolite Spark plugs machine on display.
For more info you can call Steve Deojay at 207-636-1162 or leave me a message here and I will answer your questions as best I can.
WE ARE DOING THIS EARLY SO EVERYONE CAN GET AN EARLY START ON THERE NEW MACHINE

Saturday December 8,2012
Rt 11 Auto
909 Rt11 Shapleigh, ME
207-636-1162

Offline foolnhismoney

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • MP Mowersports
Re: Build Clinic-Anyone in the Northeast don't miss this
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 09:34:17 pm »
We have had a good amount of response to this clinic. If you live in New England you should plan on attending this clinic some people are bringing there projects to the clinic and others are bringing machines not yet apart for advice all are welcome come join in and have some fun.

Offline foolnhismoney

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • MP Mowersports
Re: Build Clinic-Anyone in the Northeast don't miss this
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 04:13:51 pm »
Well our build clinic went real well we had over twenty people in attendance, That included one whole family of five with two jp age kids that were interested in getting into races. As always thanks to Steve for providing a great spot for the clinic and thanks to guys that showed up to learn new stuff about mower racing. Hope to do it again next year if folks in the Northeast are interested.
Again Thank You everybody for a great day.