heymow.com - Lawn Mower Racing Forum
December 22, 2014, 09:33:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Want to Join our site? CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar Staff List Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Feedback Requested  (Read 2066 times)
mowerman43GREATDANE
Turf Warrior

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2012, 03:14:47 PM »

Another full racing season came to an end recently.  And, believe it or not, ARMA staff are already working on a bigger and better 2013 season!   woo In order to do that we would like to request your help.  This year we have prepared a form where racers can provide direct feedback for the ARMA Board of Directors.  Your comments, questions, suggestions and ideas are vital to shaping this organization and helping to make it the best it can be.  All information provided will be brought to the Board of Directors meeting next month.  Please use the attached form to provide us with this feedback.  You can choose to be anonymous or provide us with your name.  The form can be emailed or printed and snail mailed to the ARMA mailing address- 308 Schucks Rd., Bel Air, MD 21015.  Thank you for your help!!!

Stacey Crowl
ARMA Executive Director
stmowtivator@comcast.net

* Feedback Letter.doc (189 KB - downloaded 123 times.)
mowerman43GREATDANE
Turf Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 07:34:45 AM »

Thanks for all of the feedback.  I have several forms and have added these items to the agenda.  If you have emailed or snail mailed me and gotten a response- I've got you covered.  Wink If you did not send your ideas to me directly, please take a minute to fill one and send it to me.  Or, just email your suggestions.  They don't have to be on the form.  That is the only way I can guarantee that your suggestions/comments/questions will be brought to the board meeting.  Thanks for all of the help!  I'm looking forward to spring already!!   Wink

Stacey
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: