heymow.com - Lawn Mower Racing Forum
October 25, 2014, 01:14:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Want to Join our site? CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar Staff List Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Autolite and FRAM Partner with ARMA  (Read 2630 times)
mowerman43GREATDANE
Turf Warrior

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2012, 07:20:33 PM »

We are pleased to announce a growing partnership with Autolite sparkplugs and FRAM filters.  Racers attending national point series races this year have received some items that have been provided by our new sponsor.  There will be additional items provided as well as other "surprises" as our partnership continues to develop through the remainder of this race season and into the next.  Please see below for the press release about our partnership.  We believe that this joint venture will benefit our racers and the great sport of lawn mower racing!!  More details to follow as they become available!!

Stacey

DANBURY, Conn. – Autolite, a U.S. spark plug brand, and FRAM, a manufacturer of a variety of filter products, have teamed up with the American Racing Mower Association (ARMA) to boost product and sport awareness. Currently in the midst of an exciting season that includes weekly and bi-weekly events across the country and Canada, the partnership has been a natural fit on both sides.

“It’s been a blast to be involved with such a unique organization,” said Chris Schaible, sales manager for Autolite and FRAM power sports. “Our partnership with ARMA has given us the opportunity to not only expand on a grassroots level, but also highlight Autolite and FRAM expertise in the small engine market. We are always looking for innovative ways to make our products applicable in the lives of consumers. Who would have thought it would be as simple as helping to add power to lawn mowers?”

Established in 2006 by a group of racers, the American Racing Mower Association hosted 26 East-Coast based events in its first year. The organization has grown significantly since and now includes 43 chapters throughout the United States and Canada that collectively host more than 350 events each year. Race events are organized in heats and features.  On larger tracks mowers reach top speeds of more than 60 mph.

Autolite and FRAM will support their partnership with the American Racing Mower Association by providing prizes for race winners, products and marketing collateral. Future sponsorship plans include developing an entire fleet of Autolite and FRAM mowers to race at events nationwide.

“Six years ago, this organization was simply an idea,” said Aaron Crowl, president of the American Racing Mower Association. “I can’t believe how far the organization has come and I am thrilled to have two successful auto part manufacturers, who also have a full line of power sports and lawn & garden spark plugs and filters, taking an active interest in lawn mower racing.”

Additional information about Autolite and FRAM can be found at Autolite.com and FRAM.com, respectively. For more information about the American Racing Mower Association, please visit golawnmowerracing.com.

The Tank
Highly Mowtivated

#44 Tank Racing!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 07:53:05 PM »

Good to see these two take interest in mower racing. Does this mean free lifetime supply of spark plugs for members racing engines? bigsmile

Frank "The Tank" Woods

AKA "The Intek Outlaw"
berthyd
Turf Warrior

Voted of the Island

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 07:58:52 PM »

Like we said in Yorkville this weekend, Stacey, Ed and I both need Autolite 66's and Fram 4967's.

Feel free to send several of each freight pre-paid.

Bert

My drug of choice is chicken.
heymow.com - Lawn Mower Racing Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 07:58:52 PM »

mowerman43GREATDANE
Turf Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 08:07:24 PM »

I shall add them to the list.   bigsmile Wink  We seriously do need some input on what types of filters and plugs racers would be interested in using.  So, feel free to check around and let me know.  If you go to http://www.autolitecatalog.com/Application.aspx?b=A you can put in the plugs you use now and get the Autolite conversion/upgrade number for them.  Then, just drop me an email and I will add them to the list.

Stacey
saltyAMF
Turf Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 08:52:39 PM »

I shall add them to the list.   bigsmile Wink  We seriously do need some input on what types of filters and plugs racers would be interested in using.  So, feel free to check around and let me know.  If you go to http://www.autolitecatalog.com/Application.aspx?b=A you can put in the plugs you use now and get the Autolite conversion/upgrade number for them.  Then, just drop me an email and I will add them to the list.

Stacey

i run autolite 3924 plugs in my vanny

joshua "MEAT" coleman

ct g8/s4

2011 nelmra sp-b 2nd place