Author Topic: Need copy of Briggs manual 272144  (Read 4506 times)

Offline rceagle1a

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Need copy of Briggs manual 272144
« on: April 09, 2011, 10:39:44 am »
I need to download a copy of briggs 272144 and I have found them online but I'm not able to get the download to work. Do any of you guys know where I can download this manual. I'll even pay for it. Or better yet what is the initial settings for the Idle mixture screws on a 61ci vanguard before forgetting to install the stupid, causes broken needles, limiter caps?
Justin Altemeier, Newton, Iowa USA
Primarily Sponsored by: VanWall Powersports, Perry Iowa,Associate Sponsors:Mike's Machine and Repair, Reasnor Ia., Chris Talburt Custom Paint and Graphics, Ozark Mo.,Clymer Bros., Nelson Farms, Rick Crozier,K&W Enterprises, M&D Farms, Kelli Aldrich, Colfax Auto Parts, Webb Family Farms, Nuzum Services, Colfax Tractor Parts,HERRIN MOWERSPORTS

To WIN is EVERYTHING!!!!!!
To LOSE just plain SUCKS!!!!!!

Offline Shannon Quinn

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Wabash Valley Mower Racers
Shannon Quinn  #80
Quinn Family Mowersports
Paris, IL
Wabash Valley Mower Racers
Find Us on Facebook
Shoot me an email!

Offline rceagle1a

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Need copy of Briggs manual 272144
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 02:27:39 pm »
Thanks guys!
Justin Altemeier, Newton, Iowa USA
Primarily Sponsored by: VanWall Powersports, Perry Iowa,Associate Sponsors:Mike's Machine and Repair, Reasnor Ia., Chris Talburt Custom Paint and Graphics, Ozark Mo.,Clymer Bros., Nelson Farms, Rick Crozier,K&W Enterprises, M&D Farms, Kelli Aldrich, Colfax Auto Parts, Webb Family Farms, Nuzum Services, Colfax Tractor Parts,HERRIN MOWERSPORTS

To WIN is EVERYTHING!!!!!!
To LOSE just plain SUCKS!!!!!!