Author Topic: mowchin'ing the street?  (Read 1670 times)

Offline dynamark227

• View Profile
mowchin'ing the street?
« on: March 17, 2011, 07:51:38 pm »
around here, theres a reealy nice, brand new track that i really wanna get on, they just started also a dirt coarse that they even have rally events on, but as far as i can tell, no mowers allowed.

i mean, i have no income, but have always been a builder and a racer. they do have shifter-karts, but, i dont have the money to just go buy a dirtbike motor etc etc...

what would be the cheapest way do you think for me to have fun on the coarse? any of them, if you want to check it out, new jersey motorsports park.

i want to compete, like i did when i was younger in the enduro's and stuff... AMA

all that i have seen is people drag racing mowers, and i dont even know if thats legal. im not into drag racing anyway. i just want to get on asphalt
my point: what would i be building for a class for, dirt or street?
i like drifting, and i like going fast, i like G force//so, i dont think just oval track or that style of racing would cut it for me. i like a bigger, more challenging track.

Offline GRUBDIGGER

• Custom Gear Picker
  • Mow-Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
Re: mowchin'ing the street?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 08:00:10 pm »
do a search here. and you just opend a whole new can of worms. :bash:
JOHN HERRING
ARMA TECH
TRI-STATE RACING MOWER ASSC.
http://wwwtsrm.smfforfree.com/

Offline Squidd

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Mowtivated
    • View Profile
Re: mowchin'ing the street?
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 08:33:59 pm »
Mowing the street is a generally illegal...and not supported activity here on Heymow
Randy Stys
"Pull My Finger"
 63 Cub Cadet S/A

anything