Author Topic: Calling all outlaw or non affiliated racers in PA, NJ, MD, VA, WV, and NC  (Read 3105 times)

Offline mowermovie

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Web site for On Your Mark, Get Set, MOW!
As many of you mow I am shooting a documentary on the sport of lawn mower racing.  If you have not yet seen it the trailer is at http://www.mowermovie.com.  In two years of following the sport I have heard many people talk about "outlaw" racing but have not yet been to one.  If there is anyone in PA, NJ, MD, VA, WV, and NC who engages in outlaw racing I would love to hear from you.

I am going to try and get down to an AMRA race this year.  Looking at the 3 tracks they are using in 2009 they all seem to be 5 hours from my home in Washington, DC.  If I make it to a race perhaps there will be something going on other than just the race to justify the drive.  Perhaps a racer going to buy a used mower or an invitation from a racer to film him working on his mower either the day before or after the race.

Thanks,
Mike Ratel
Producer/Director
On Your Mark, Get Set, MOW!  A Tale of Hope, Redemption, and Lawn Mower Racing.
www.mowermovie.com www.facebook.com/mowermovie

703 593-3582

Offline benfield_boy

• Mow-Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
 You got PM
NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF!!! .....................ANYTHING is Possible.

Offline pushtothepits

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
PM'd Ya
A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. Thomas Jefferson