Author Topic: Carlisle PA  (Read 3799 times)

nlrc

Carlisle PA
« on: August 19, 2008, 09:44:07 am »
Anyone from near Carlisle PA. It's about 30 minutes from Harrisburg PA. There is a small club there that races every Sunday. There web site is www.freewebs.com/nlrc/ The site has directions and rules. It is a dirt track with 100' straightaways. They really have a blast. They also hold a night race now and then. You will have to check them out. the nlrc stands for newville lawnmower racing club

Offline LonnieD

• View Profile
Re: Carlisle PA
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 07:21:00 pm »
Yea , Im not too far away , near Reading Pa..... We also run mowers, but we run them in the winter since our summer months are full of dragbike racing at our club. Check us out at www.pro109.com , I believe there are some pics of our mower races under pics , winter party at www.readingmc.com

Offline LonnieD

• View Profile
Re: Carlisle PA
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 09:23:20 am »
I tried to post on your site with no luck.
Nice! we run mowers during the fall/winter months since our spring/summer is tied up with motorcycle drag racing. You guys are more than welcome to come join us , we dont run points, only two classes : under 14hp and over 14 Hp , just for fun , we get 6-10 mowers,more are suppose to be getting built for this fall . We are a motorcycle club who just like to have fun. Let me know if you have any more races later this year , some of us might came and joine ya's. Our web site at the track is  http://www.pro109.com

We even ran one time last year in the snow , we had a hard crust so we didnt scrape it off and ran on top, that was a blast.
http://www.readingmc.com/WP_PT2_photos.html
pics 34 to 44 and pics 61 to 72.
We ran when our club had a "winter [party" for everyone.
Thanks
Lonnie DeTurck
www.drfshop.com
610-404-2453

anything