Author Topic: Illinois Triple Header Weekend Photographs  (Read 2559 times)

Offline Bishop Gideon

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Digitalfreeze
Illinois Triple Header Weekend Photographs
« on: August 04, 2008, 11:00:50 am »
Ok!  I put up over 100 of the photos I took from this weekend (out of the 300+ I took).  Alot of great shots of some racing action!  The only class I really had a hard time getting back to the track to get was the FX class.  But I did get some shots from there a few times.  Not many, but a few.

You can find the pictures here:  http://www.digitalfreeze.com/Lawnmower%20Racing  under the gallery "Illinois Triple Header".

A few people asked me what prices I charge...  here's a quick sample of some of the prices:

4x6 $1.99
5x7 $4.99
8x10 $9.99

We can go up to 24x36 (2 feet x 3 feet!) in standard printing.  If you wanted to go bigger than that even, we can go 30 inches by 40 inches in a canvas style print.

These are very competitive prices for the photographs.  All you need to do it click on the "Buy" button above the photograph you want (you'll see the little cart there) and select the sizes you want.  Once you pay for them, the company I use will print them out and ship them to you.  From what I've seen they are pretty fast with their shipping.

These are only going to be made available for a month at this price.  After one month, the prices may go up, as an archive fee.  I will never delete the photographs, but I will be charging more to help offset my costs.

If you have any questions, please shoot me an email at:  david@digitalfreeze.com

Thanks!
David Lewis
#44 BP/Super Sportsman

Offline Bishop Gideon

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Digitalfreeze
Re: Illinois Triple Header Weekend Photographs
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 10:04:47 am »
A week has gone by and I wanted to thank the folks that had bought photos.  I'm glad you like my work.

For everyone else, remember, at the end of the month the prices will be going up.  So, if you were thinking about buying some shots, make sure you get them soon.

You can find the pictures here:  http://www.digitalfreeze.com/Lawnmower%20Racing  under the gallery "Illinois Triple Header".

Thanks!
David Lewis
#44 BP/Super Sportsman

Offline Bishop Gideon

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Digitalfreeze
Re: Illinois Triple Header Weekend Photographs
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 04:27:59 pm »
Just so everyone knows, on the 5th of September, next Friday, prices for the Illinois Triple Header will be going up to cover the cost of keeping the photos online.

Thanks,
David Lewis
#44 BP/Super Sportsman

anything