Author Topic: kansas state fair  (Read 27600 times)

Offline nic_hayes

• Mow-Forum Junkie
  • Let's Go Racing!
    • View Profile
    • Hayes Mowersports
Re: kansas state fair
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2008, 01:32:43 pm »
Guys, I don't want to make anyone mad here BUT, the reason we did not race was because the track was UNDER WATER, not because of any other reason. In the past years they were always setting up for the concerts while we were racing. Also you guys wouldn't want to race in the infield trust me. Like I said I don't want to make anyone mad and for the guys that drove a long ways yes it sucks, but rainouts happen. Also they probably wont want us back next year after what happend.
Nic Hayes - #427 - CP/Mod-X - Small Engine Performace
15 Time Indoor Winter Nationals Champion
2006 Kansas Outlaws Modified Class Champion
http://hayesmowersports.synthasite.com/

Offline jerb

• Highly Mowtivated
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2008, 11:48:18 pm »
ya know Nic, if they would of at least let us down by the track and checked it out it would of caused alot less problems, but no! they had to have five golf carts full of state troopers so they could tell us no instead! if the track was too muddy i understand, but i counted alot of cars and semi-tractor trailers coming and going all day long, i realize the concert drew 20,000 people, we are small potatoes in their eyes, it's the way they handled it that :censored: me off, along with several other people, i didn't stand at the gate and chew a@#, mad i was, but i didn't make a big deal about it cause i knew it wouldn't do any good, will i be back?  NO! i just think they made the wrong call, water standing on the track or not! (i saw some mud, but no water), its done and over with, had a good time at the concert, looking forward to hooking up with you guys in p-burg and hays, bring friends, that way you guys have your own class! :lol: :lol: you'll spank us flatheads, no seriously, bring em up i, and everybody else will race ya! see ya there!!!
Tim Jerby
2010 round 2 monster energy drink mod-x champion
2009 mowfast mod-x champion
2009 mowfast sportsman runner-up
Coming soon...super mod twin!

Offline Tom Fox

• Global Moderator
  • Mow-Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2008, 06:31:31 am »
Locked per JERB's request