Author Topic: PLEASE READ before you ask  (Read 23307 times)

Offline George Herrin

• aka SUPERMAN
  • Superman
  • Highly Mowtivated
  • I am going to Race Every Race like its my last one
    • View Profile
    • BTMRA Home/Forum An Independant Club.
PLEASE READ before you ask
« on: May 18, 2006, 10:55:14 pm »
This is advice for anyone wanting to know how to do  what ever it is you want to know how to do. I have noticed a rash of new threads where the same questions are being asked over and over. THIS forum is an encyclopedia of knowledge on anything from engine builds and tips to chassis builds. PLEASE take the time to read thru the posts. Nine times out of ten you will find the answers to your questions. Re-peated questions over and over tend to not get answered because they have been answered so many times. SO before you get flustered because your questions aren't answered chances are pretty high it has several times and you havn't took the time to read thru the post's. In saying this please keep threads on the subject that its listed under so not to cause confusion for the newbies or anyone else thats taking the time to read thru the posts. Then after reading thru the posts you have questions then by all means please ask away.  Want to just bench race or chat then use the coffee shop to do so. Most here are willing to help but remember repeated questions over and over tend to get passed over or not near the response it did when first asked.
George Herrin #6
Indian Power.. You gotta Go big to beat em or Go HOME
8 time ARMA National Champion
4 time USLMRA National Champion
Retired from BP
www.herrinmowersports.yolasite.com
www.allamericanmowerchampionships.yolasite.com
My other racer is a 1/5th scale Dirt Late Model!!!!

Offline mowdak1

• Highly Mowtivated
    • View Profile
    • North Dakota Lawn Mower Racing Association
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 12:51:39 am »
And, I might add.... let us not forget the search feature guys, you'll find the Search link at the top of the page. It narrows your choices if you have a specific question! Yes it can be frustrating at times I know, but the more specific you are in your search query the more specific the board will be in returning results.

Offline Tom Cole

• Administrator
  • Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 01:15:17 pm »
I might also add that these experts do not get paid to answer your questions.  

Please thank them for their help by giving them your business if you should ever have a need.

Some of the moderators and other helpers here don't even have mower or racing related businesses and are just helping because they love this sport.  They keep this site running clean, and they deserve our thanks and respect.
My other sites:
Visit Heymow on  Facebook!
http://www.legendsracer.com   Legends Car Racing forum.
http://www.wattcycles.com      Electric Bicycle forum.

anything