Author Topic: MCK-CYCLONE SPEEDWAY RAINED OUT !!! Mother Nature went against us today  (Read 4352 times)

Offline MCK-Cyclone Speedway

• View Profile
First everyone at the Track would like to say Thank You for coming out today to try and get a race in but Mother Nature did not want it to happen. We would like to let everyone know that was there if you left and did not get Your gate Fee money back when you come to the Race on March 29 let them know at the gate and we can check you off the list from today and you will get in with today entry fee. We really wanted to see you all race tonite to enjoy all the work we have put into the track it would have made our nite for that to happen. Maybe we will be able to get the march 29 race off without any problems and even have a Bigger Crowd than we had today Which was a nice size even with the weather that was forcasted for tonite. Again Thank You all for coming out. !!!!

Offline matt175

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
yea. i hated to see the rain, but at least we did get some practice in before the rain came. the track was in excellent shape
Matt Hewett
2009 All American Mower Championships 2nd place Super Modified Twin

• View Profile
Aleast we got to see you guys practice on the track. We wanted to see you all race. Thank You for coming and for the remarks about the track. Hope we will see you on March 29

Offline mowdown motorsports

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
hey guys sorry that the rain stopped you all from racing i know how you feel. hope i will be able to get a test and tune in before i start my race season down here on april 5 in whiteville n.c.  i was out on a camping trip it got us to but the guys from troop 201 huge in there and got there requirements and got very wet to.

• View Profile
Thanks, Glad to hear that the Troop got there requirements, That was a bad way to get them in that weather we all had. We hope that you get a good turn out. Kermit wanted me to let you know that he is on call this coming weekend and he will not be able to make it. Is really wanted to go down and have some fun you guys. He has been working so hard getting our track going he really needs to have a weekend of FUN !! If you know what I mean. Again We hope you get a huge crowd for your Test & Tune and also have nice weather for it.

anything