Author Topic: DLMRA SHOOT 1/2 HOUR TV SHOW  (Read 3920 times)

Offline Mark Bratcher

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Deep South Lawnmower Racing Association
DLMRA SHOOT 1/2 HOUR TV SHOW
« on: February 27, 2008, 08:16:03 pm »
Ok everyone The DLMRA did the Channel 13 WMAZ TV Show today. Special thanks to the camera man because he was cold. Ben Jones loved his first ever lawnmower excursion. W etested the new DLMRA Rookie class with him and he walked away with a smile on his face. Mike Formentini did and awesome job preparing him for his first mower ride and Austin Carver provided him with an IMOW Mower and his father Reggie Carver allowed Ben Jones to ride his mower. So thank you for all the help making this happen. The Shoe will air two times first one being this friday 2/29/08 and 3/8/08 both times are 5PM. The show will also be available at www.13wmaz.com It will be posted on there web site friday 2/29/08. Goto features/scene 13/and then to videos. Ben told me this will stay on there website forever, on friday I will post a direct link on friday once posted and you can download the show strait to your home computer. This is a half hour episode, leading to our 2008 Cherry Blossom Festival.

We also had the Cochran journal there who did a story as well as the Dublin, Ga. News Paper "The Courier Herald" and will have the links posted as soon as they get emailed to me. This was a media day for us. We also got the commitment from both news papers to do a monthly story on us for all our local chapter events. This was great for the USLMRA as well as for our LC.

Thank You all for taking off work to make this happen. It means a lot to me and if you guys had not helped we would be ducks in the water so again. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!MIKE, AUSTIN AND GIL AND FOR THE FOOD THE DIXIE OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT PROVIDED.
2007 23 National Standings Best finish 4th
Current World Record Holder of World Fastest Single Cylinder Mower 68 MPH Documented at the Texas Mile

1 Local Chapter Win with USLMRA
2 Local Chapter wins with ARMA

2006 17 Total Wins

2008 7th in National Standings as of Now

Offline CFR16

• Git-R-Done
    • View Profile
    • http://www.austincarver.50megs.com
Re: DLMRA SHOOT 1/2 HOUR TV SHOW
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 08:04:31 pm »
I have been in contact with 13WMAZ in Macon and have been told they did not finish with production of our shoot by the deadline today.  They have informed me that our entire segment will air on Saturday, March 8 at 7:30.  There is also a possibility that some short segments may be aired during the week and they will contact me with air time and dates.  I will post an update as soon as I hear from them again.  DLMRA apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused, but it was out of our control.  Please keep checking back for updates.

MOW LATER!
Austin (Young Gun) Carver
Driver of the #16 Deere
cfrmotorsports16@yahoo.com
2006 South Creek Raceway Park Points Champion
2006 DSLMRA Rookie of the Year
www.austincarver.50megs.com

Offline Mark Bratcher

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Deep South Lawnmower Racing Association
Re: DLMRA SHOOT 1/2 HOUR TV SHOW
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 08:59:11 pm »
Thanks CFR, I know that when I called the TV Studio they said there had already been several calls, my phone went off the hook at 530. It was hecktic but it always pays off in the end.
2007 23 National Standings Best finish 4th
Current World Record Holder of World Fastest Single Cylinder Mower 68 MPH Documented at the Texas Mile

1 Local Chapter Win with USLMRA
2 Local Chapter wins with ARMA

2006 17 Total Wins

2008 7th in National Standings as of Now

anything