Author Topic: Lucas Oil Indoor Winternationals Round 3  (Read 5361 times)

Offline nic_hayes

• Mow-Forum Junkie
  • Let's Go Racing!
    • View Profile
    • Hayes Mowersports
Lucas Oil Indoor Winternationals Round 3
« on: February 11, 2008, 09:06:27 am »
 Press Release 2/8/08 A Missouri First!!!

A Missouri First!!! Indoor racing on Coke Syrup! Come see Champion racers from 8 different states compete in MO’s Largest Indoor Open Wheel Racing Series Ever!!!!

The Lucas Oil Indoor Winter Nationals, Round 3, will be invading the Lebanon Cowan Civic Center Saturday March 1 with Qualifiers starting at 3:00 and Main events starting at 7:00.
The Cowan Civic Center is a first class Civic Center located at 500 E Elm in Lebanon MO www.lebanonmo.org/attractions/cowan_center.html. With a climate controlled environment for 2000 spectators, fans will enjoy indoor racing at it’s best. Lebanon is a great area with a rich racing heritage and we are pleased to be having our final round in Lebanon Mo.

Racers will be competing in 15 classes ranging from the Screaming 600cc Non Wing Mini Sprints, the radical 500cc Non Wing Outlaw Karts, Flat Track Dirt Bikes, Jr Outlaw Karts, Racing Karts and the ever popular Hot Rod Lawn Mowers.

Come see the wildest indoor show ever to invade Lebanon Mo, March 1st at 7:00. Tickets will be available at Oreilly Auto Parts and Ron’s Racing Collectibles.
12 and up $10 at the door and $9 in advance. 11 and younger are $5. 4 and under are Free.

For further Event information and racer rules go to: www.indoorwinternationals.net
Or call HOSKA Promotions LLC at 417 863-6353.

Nic Hayes - #427 - CP/Mod-X - Small Engine Performace
15 Time Indoor Winter Nationals Champion
2006 Kansas Outlaws Modified Class Champion
http://hayesmowersports.synthasite.com/

Offline Dustin-thewind

• View Profile
Re: Lucas Oil Indoor Winternationals Round 3
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 06:51:50 pm »
Man I wish I would have looked at this before.I have alot of family in and around Lebanon.Ask my dad and everyone there is related lol.If you ever need a place to camp or anything like that down that way I might be able to help you out,My dad has abt 40acrs and the niangwa river runs through it, good little river for a float trip or whatever.there is also a few trails.he is 30 min from Lebanon and lives off the road that heads to the middle of town.I might even could have got you a group discount for the hotle in Lebanon,My Grandmothers sister ouns one on the edge of town.And I almost went down there last weak.well I lost out. :doh:

Offline nic_hayes

• Mow-Forum Junkie
  • Let's Go Racing!
    • View Profile
    • Hayes Mowersports
Re: Lucas Oil Indoor Winternationals Round 3
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 07:26:43 pm »
I'll keep that in mind for next year
Nic Hayes - #427 - CP/Mod-X - Small Engine Performace
15 Time Indoor Winter Nationals Champion
2006 Kansas Outlaws Modified Class Champion
http://hayesmowersports.synthasite.com/