Author Topic: Macon Georgia Cherry Blossom Festival  (Read 2968 times)

Offline Mark Bratcher

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Deep South Lawnmower Racing Association
Macon Georgia Cherry Blossom Festival
« on: February 07, 2008, 04:37:02 pm »
The DLMRA will be hosting the 2008 Cherry Blossom Festival. We secured the deal as of today. The event will be held in downtown Macon on March 29, 2008 race beging about 4pm. (Subject to be earlier will post if so) I would like to know who would like to attend this event. Please send me a pm with name and mower type. There are several sponsors that would like to pick up drivers and will be giving them your names and info and the different sponsors will be doing different things for there drivers. This event will also be entered into the New Event Contest competeing against all other new events in the state of georgia entered into the contest. All drivers will recieve some tow money as well as trophy's for 1-3. There are some details about this because this is going to be a exibition race. The other thing i want you to think about is the fact that we will be completeing this event through downtown,(asfault) so experience is of the essence. Please let me know because I must have a complete list of drivers to be processed before. We were alotted a certain amount of tow money so the earlier the better. I will respond to each one of you.

Thanks
Mark Bratcher
DLMRA
Vice President
A few other details: This event will be filmed, a film crew has been hired to film, air date tbd. Will keep post up daily.
2007 23 National Standings Best finish 4th
Current World Record Holder of World Fastest Single Cylinder Mower 68 MPH Documented at the Texas Mile

1 Local Chapter Win with USLMRA
2 Local Chapter wins with ARMA

2006 17 Total Wins

2008 7th in National Standings as of Now

Offline b52racing

• View Profile
Re: Macon Georgia Cherry Blossom Festival
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 11:04:08 pm »
Are you going to have stock 2-cylinder class at Macon. My IMOW won't be ready by then.

b52racing

Offline Mark Bratcher

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Deep South Lawnmower Racing Association
Re: Macon Georgia Cherry Blossom Festival
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 07:06:35 pm »
B52 is this Jamie, Bring what you have and we will settle it all  when we get there, This is an exibition race meaning even if we put you with the BP which is the only twin class we have you will recieve the same bonus as everyone, our main goal here is to put on an awesome show. let me know if you can show I am putting a list of racers together now for that event.
2007 23 National Standings Best finish 4th
Current World Record Holder of World Fastest Single Cylinder Mower 68 MPH Documented at the Texas Mile

1 Local Chapter Win with USLMRA
2 Local Chapter wins with ARMA

2006 17 Total Wins

2008 7th in National Standings as of Now

anything