Author Topic: Kohler Command 14  (Read 12035 times)

Offline sr71mopar

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kohler Command 14
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2007, 12:05:55 am »
What kind of carb is on the engine? The original is a good one.
Potter Valley Lawn Mower Racing
  Team Preferred Charters #71

Offline ~.slick.~

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2007, 12:06:41 am »
I dont think you can run out of personal messages, if anything is fishy, the server probly is messing up again.  It did that yesterday and things started to dissapear.

Offline Toby spier

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2007, 12:09:37 am »
I dont think you can run out of personal messages, if anything is fishy, the server probly is messing up again.  It did that yesterday and things started to dissapear.

Whell it said that i reached the maximum amount of 10 pms and hour
What kind of carb is on the engine? The original is a good one.

It is the stock walbro
Toby Spier

Offline mowdak1

• Highly Mowtivated
    • View Profile
    • North Dakota Lawn Mower Racing Association
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2007, 11:40:26 am »
Quote from: Toby spier
I dont think you can run out of personal messages, if anything is fishy, the server probly is messing up again.  It did that yesterday and things started to dissapear.

Yep! You can run out of PMs... Ain't nothing fishy about it. You are only allowed 10 per hour, and when you exceed it, you should look at that little clock in the bottom right corner of your monitor and wait an hour Toby Spier, rather than attempting it 5 more times in less than 20 minutes, and twice, 2 times in under a minute!! If you exceed the limit 20 seconds ago, it's pretty likely you still exceed it!

The 10 PM per hour limit is set up to prevent spamming through the forum message system. If you need to send more than 10 PMs per hour, make sure one of them includes an e-mail or chat room address.

Offline ~.slick.~

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2007, 01:14:21 pm »

Yep! You can run out of PMs... Ain't nothing fishy about it. You are only allowed 10 per hour, and when you exceed it, you should look at that little clock in the bottom right corner of your monitor and wait an hour Toby Spier, rather than attempting it 5 more times in less than 20 minutes, and twice, 2 times in under a minute!! If you exceed the limit 20 seconds ago, it's pretty likely you still exceed it!

The 10 PM per hour limit is set up to prevent spamming through the forum message system. If you need to send more than 10 PMs per hour, make sure one of them includes an e-mail or chat room address.

I swear that once, I sent more than 10 an hour. :omg:   I guess not :lol: