Author Topic: my cp rolling chassis  (Read 35418 times)

Offline Snowman18

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • BSMRA
Re: my cp rolling chassis
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2007, 11:18:26 pm »
I like the old hot rod look you got there. The seat bracket has got to go, hit a big enough bump at speed and that thing will eject you into the stands, well maybe not to that extreme but you will probably get sea sick rocking back and forth.
Scott Nelson
#18 (MX/R)
BSBOB(ARMA)
Retired
Bert once told me that" there was a lot of money in racing", he should know he put a lot of it in there.

Offline fordfan

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2007, 11:49:43 pm »
Thanks guys. Hey Snowman184 your comment on the seat made me laugh out loud. At the time of picture taking I ran out of time to make a race in tenn. at Georges place, EC Distributing. I used that seat and bracket because it was all I had at the time. I definately want to change it. Would you have any suggestions on how to do so? Since the last time I posted any pics I've changed the front tires to turf masters and redone the exhaust and other little tid bits. I'll post more pics in the next couple of days. Thank you Lloyd

Offline Snowman18

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • BSMRA
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2007, 12:02:55 am »
George has the best idea in his build thread, http://www.heymow.com/index.php/topic,1613.msg13278.html#msg13278  reply #53. You could dress it up a bit because on yours it would be totally exposed.
Scott Nelson
#18 (MX/R)
BSBOB(ARMA)
Retired
Bert once told me that" there was a lot of money in racing", he should know he put a lot of it in there.

anything