Author Topic: Newbie from the rust belt!  (Read 5126 times)

Offline Pokerface

• View Profile
Newbie from the rust belt!
« on: September 18, 2018, 08:06:22 pm »
Alright you crazy circle burning peeps. I'm the newest rookie here! :woo:  I have a few mowers that I have a few bucks in or have gotten them free. My plan is to build one for some racing but I am looking for others who race in Missouri and the surrounding states. I'm not looking into building a pro mod,  :bash:granted it has to be fast :D, but the whole point is to have fun. I have been peeking at a few of your builds :omg: whats the most popular engine? What is the best bang for buck? :3gears:

Offline rotten ron

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie from the rust belt!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 09:35:12 pm »
A 38 cubic inch vanguard  would be my choice ,they rev high and make lots of power and have heads that can flow lots of air with not much porting

Offline Pokerface

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 10:16:53 pm »
thanks for the response. Much appreciated.

Offline Pokerface

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 10:18:58 pm »
So here is the victim. It has a stock 20 hp on it. Would anybody be willing to help a feller get this thing moving? I need some recommendations for parts. I didn't get a lot of response the last time I posted. I'm looking into how I can make it faster as well as stop.  Going to upgrade the brakes but who would be the go to people?

I have used google and searched a few but I'm looking for good companies that get it right the first time. This should be a fun project and I hope to meet some gentlemen and ladies who love some grass burning.

Thanks