Author Topic: PA MiniPro annual meeting  (Read 4125 times)

Offline TomL

• Mr. Modest
  • Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
PA MiniPro annual meeting
« on: September 20, 2016, 07:50:26 pm »
Attention all PA MiniPro drivers, crewmembers, and those who want to race MiniPro.
We are having our annual meeting to discuss the 2016 season and talk about the 2017 season.
Write your thoughts and ideas down. Everybody of course has a say in what we do.
ALSO some of the teams have added Karts and there has already been some talk about running the same engine package (clone) that we run in the MiniPro racers.
We are looking forward to some new teams that are coming on board for the next season.
You Kart guys that are interested in running clones are welcome to come to the meeting and see what we are talking about.
Right now there could be 7 (or more) Karts and possibly a dozen or more MiniPro machines in 2017.

The meeting will be on Sunday October 9th at 1pm at Cabelas in Hamburg.

If you can't make the meeting message me your ideas and I will see they are brought up for discussion.

Team580 is looking for 2 or 3 MiniPro drivers for next year too.

See you at the meeting!
Tom Lavalette
Ask me about the PA MiniPro Racing Mowers
toms580@yahoo.com
Columbia, PA

Offline onfire427

• View Profile
Re: PA MiniPro annual meeting
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 09:08:05 pm »
Tom are you coming down to the race this weekend. It would be great to see a large mini pro turn out. I herd of some other people talking about building one. If you or any of the other mini pro driver's want tone come we would like to have you.
Bill

Offline TomL

• Mr. Modest
  • Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: PA MiniPro annual meeting
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 03:42:12 am »
Tom are you coming down to the race this weekend. It would be great to see a large mini pro turn out. I herd of some other people talking about building one. If you or any of the other mini pro driver's want tone come we would like to have you.

I am racing one of my Karts Saturday and may be going to another event Sunday just as a spectator.
Also I haven't been an arma member for quite some time.

Point of interest for those building MiniPro machines and plan to run with the PA MiniPro racers.
We are having a general meeting Oct 9th at Cabelas in Hamburg PA at 1pm.
Soon after that (couple weeks) we are having a rules meeting to cover our new Kart class and tweak the MiniPro rules slightly. Nothing major, more clarification really.
One thing that probably will change is we may drop the Honda GX200 engine from the class. No one runs it anyway. All the 196cc clones will remain eligible.

I do thank you for the invite though. Hope you have some great racing!

Tom
Tom Lavalette
Ask me about the PA MiniPro Racing Mowers
toms580@yahoo.com
Columbia, PA

anything