Author Topic: #150 FXT for sale...................  (Read 2771 times)

Offline cycloneracer

• Easy Parcheesy!!!!!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Highly Mowtivated
  • Easy Parcheesy!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
#150 FXT for sale...................
« on: January 12, 2016, 11:47:25 AM »

So here are some details.
Murray frame built with Ryan Kerr's frame kit.  Built to Ryan's specs with a lot of help from Ryan.

Ryan's front end and spindles.   Steering is behind the engine and works great with NO SLOP at all.

MCP front brakes and MCP rear brake.  100% braided lines.  Single MCP master that will slide all 4 tires with ease.

Has Ryan Kerr's fiberglass hood.  I added the hood scoop so it looked different than Ryan's and wanted some air flow for engine.

1 1/4" rear axle.   All good hardware on the axle, cheap stuff won't take the power.

All 520 chain.  The good O ring chain.

Hoosiers all the way around, lots of spare tires and some wheels.

Rear wheels are Real Racing beadlock wheels.  I have 3 of them in different widths.  Strongest wheel available.  16" rear tires.

All the chain/jackshaft guards were built by Zach Kerber machine shop.  They are perfect and are easily removable for gear changes.  These are very nice pieces that you don't see on many machines.  Zach has the tools and the skills to build some good stuff that the average guy can't do in a normal shop.

Engine
This is a horizontal crank Kohler built by Zach Kerber Machine.  Full details will go to the buyer.  This isn't an engine you can buy.  Zach built this exclusively for me because I was testing some parts for him.   You can get one that is close, but there are a few things in this he won't do.  If you wanted one it is $8000 shipped to your door.  This one was just through the shop and only has been run at the All American last November.
Here is a little bit about it.
Full roller. Titanium valve springs and retainers.   I think the valves are titanium as well.
All the Kerber billet goodies inside and billet valve covers.
Diamond pistons
Voodoo coil and Dyna ignition.
Dual Mikuni carbs. dyno tuned.
Header built and tuned on dyno
Kerber clutch
Dynoed at 100HP

This is the best mower I have ever built.  I tool a lot of time to build it and dial the chassis in.   I will not change the set up, it will be ready to race.

If you've seen this mower run you know it is fast.  I finished 5th at the All American last November.  I would of placed higher if I would of listened to George and changed my gear (and drove better!!).  This mower has several wins.  Someone who can drive better than me would win almost everywhere they went.

Like I said I have lots of spare parts that can go with the mower.  That will affect price.  

Quality machine built with the best of everything.  No corners were cut.

I can get high quality photos to serious buyers.  The mower is the one in my profile pic

Paul Krueger

****2017 USLMRA FXT points Champion****

#150 Worlds First "sidewinder" FX (now dismantled)

#150 FXT  Sponsored by Zach Kerber Machine. http://zkbrmachine.com/

Easy Parcheesy Racing

Offline cycloneracer

• Easy Parcheesy!!!!!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Highly Mowtivated
  • Easy Parcheesy!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: #150 FXT for sale...................
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 08:53:43 PM »
This unit is still for sale.   It will be avalible at the end of this racing season.  I have commitments to fill. 

Engine is still fresh and runs better than ever with the new valve train. 

Price is $10,000 for everything. Mower and all the parts that I have for it.   

I will entertain serious offers.   

I may spring some cash on my end for trades that interest me. 

Could even take a lower value trade plus cash on your end. 

Trades I'd be interested in
Softail or Dyna Harleys.  Possibly a carb touring Harley. 
Muscle cars. Projects/drivers/restored.  Any Chevy.  Ford fairlane or mustang. 
Collectible IH or JD tractors. 

And guns. 
Paul Krueger

****2017 USLMRA FXT points Champion****

#150 Worlds First "sidewinder" FX (now dismantled)

#150 FXT  Sponsored by Zach Kerber Machine. http://zkbrmachine.com/

Easy Parcheesy Racing

Offline adelpower

• View Profile
Re: #150 FXT for sale...................
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 06:52:31 PM »
just a couple questions.....
does this machine have the potential to be a front runner and do you happen to have 2 hoods?
Mike Enos
2017 USLMRA DRIVER OF THE YEAR