Author Topic: Newbie looking for original Craftsman Kohler or other parts in VA  (Read 3704 times)

Offline 1998kcv22

• View Profile
Hey! I have a 1998 Craftsman 50" Mower with a 22 HP Command Kohler.  I use it for cutting and hauling stuff around the acreage. Some repair or replacement parts are becoming more difficult to get thru Sears as some parts are not longer made.  I thought that there might be some original parts within this Forum that I might be able buy that are being set aside for upgraded racing parts or just no needed for racing. The one part that is getting difficult to track down is the original muffler part number 161062.  It is a 3" by 14.5" side mounted muffler.  My current one is getting loud and it is not made anymore and did not want to start cutting and hacking the cover to install an after-market oddity.  I am checking this site to see if anyone has ideas or a discarded unit.  I am thinking of getting someone to cut open and repair my unit, but not yet at that point.  I also noticed this weekend the original manifold is not available anymore either, so I am keeping an eye out for that as well.  Thanks for any input
1998kcv22

Offline birdman_express

• I'm not fast...but man I can eat! INTEKS RULE THE PITS!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Highly Mowtivated
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie looking for original Craftsman Kohler or other parts in VA
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 03:49:55 pm »
Please fill out your profile and post this in the right section on the Wanted Section...

Thanks.
Marc Baker

ARC Dealer

Marc from ARC.... "Billet Billet"