Author Topic: Another new guy  (Read 3486 times)

Offline dirk1

• View Profile
Another new guy
« on: April 18, 2015, 03:00:09 am »
Hey all, just wanted to join up and learn about this sport.  After watching some videos it has definitely got my attention.  However, not a lot of info out there for any racing in my local area.  I live in central Arkansas and can't figure out for the life of me why there isn't a mower track around here.  Plenty of dirt car tracks though, little out of my wallets reach for that.  Saw this and thought this would be fun and a little more affordable.  I know there are a couple tracks in North Arkansas but they are over 4 hours away, was hoping to find something a little more local. If anyone knows of one could you please tell me where it is?  Thanks in advance and look forward to learning more about this sport, I WILL ALSO APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR STUPID QUESTIONS!!  lol

Offline crazycraftsman

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • owen
Re: Another new guy
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 10:39:28 am »
Welcome to heymow! The only stupid question is the one not asked!!! 4 hours is not that bad for some good racing. Check out (let's mow. Com) there's a map of club locations , phone the closest one and ask them if there's any closer your way.
owen
Lawnmower Racing in B.C   Canada
WMWS points cup winner BP 2016
Wmws points cup winner CP 2017
Wmws points cup winner CP 2018

Offline dirk1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 05:30:36 pm »
Thank you sir, I'll do that next week.  I just assumed the only ones were what was on the map,  I'll look into that, thanks.

Offline crazycraftsman

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • owen
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 11:58:59 pm »
There is twice  as many clubs out there, they just don't run under the same rules or are not affiliated with uslmra. No map on Arma but they have a list and location.
owen
Lawnmower Racing in B.C   Canada
WMWS points cup winner BP 2016
Wmws points cup winner CP 2017
Wmws points cup winner CP 2018