Author Topic: Pink FXS  (Read 6261 times)

Offline brokemotor

• View Profile
Pink FXS
« on: October 17, 2014, 11:52:11 am »
I do not want your name on my mower.  Do your loved ones a favor, get checked out.  People with low incomes and no insurance don't go to doctors till they are sick, by then it's to late with this stuff.  Early detection is the best weapon against this :censored: disease.  I never imagined my own name to be put on this mower until a couple of weeks ago.  I feel just fine.  It's at stage 3, so I got a shot at it. They said the colon cancer had been there 5 to 10 yrs.  When my wife got sick, she was stage 4 lung cancer.  She never had a chance.  I am not seeking pity here, it's just that this is cancer awareness month so get a checkup. You may have the rest of your life to pay for it , if not your money will become meaningless.

http://s764.photobucket.com/user/brokemotor/media/001_zpscbd50ec2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
Doyal "Mow Dirty" Rice #057 
2013 LSMRA SP Champion
2012 LSMRA SP Champion
2011 CMRA SP Champion
2011 CMRA Driver of the Year
2010 CMRA Rookie of the Year

Offline George Herrin

• aka SUPERMAN
  • Superman
  • Highly Mowtivated
  • I am going to Race Every Race like its my last one
    • View Profile
    • BTMRA Home/Forum An Independant Club.
Re: Pink FXS
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 12:26:35 pm »
Well done!!!
George Herrin #6
Indian Power.. You gotta Go big to beat em or Go HOME
8 time ARMA National Champion
4 time USLMRA National Champion
Retired from BP
www.herrinmowersports.yolasite.com
www.allamericanmowerchampionships.yolasite.com
My other racer is a 1/5th scale Dirt Late Model!!!!

Offline BIG AL 202

• Highly Mowtivated
  • LET'S GO FIND A NEW PLACE TO RACE MOWERS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 09:03:15 pm »
YES EARLY DETECTION IS THE KEY TO WINNING THE FIGHT! I know in 2011 I was diagnosed with throat cancer. I was not a smoker, that's the first question out of everyone's mount. I had 9 weeks of VERY heavy chemo then 10 weeks of chemo & radiation. I GOT MY REAR END KICKED, BAD! But I am still clear of cancer! I do have a bunch of side affects and they suck to tell you the truth but I AM STILL HERE TO TALK ABOUT IT! I have quite a few friends on here that help me through and I am grateful to each and everyone of them! (You know who you are and THANK YOU AGAIN). That is a good idea what you are doing, KEEP IT UP! I also agree no pity I to NEVER want to see anyone go through this ever! GOOD LUCK to YA and keep up the good fight!
ALWAYS VOTE FOR ED!   FONGS BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!

Offline allntexas

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 06:22:45 pm »
Doyle, I know you are a private person and you are not looking for sympathy, but let me remind you that you have a huge support group in the LSMRA.  And if you ever just need to talk or vent, I am here for you.  Love you man, kick some cancer a**!!

Dennis
Dennis Drake #68
2011,2013,2014 C/P LSMRA Points Champion

Offline E Schultz

• Earl "Crash" Schultz
  • Turf Warrior
  • The Best Lawnmower Racer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2014, 07:09:00 am »
It takes a real man to ride a PINK mower. I know you will kick this Cancers A.. just like you kick mine every time we race. The LSMRA is behind you all the way. If you need anything, all you have to do is ask.
Earl Schultz
LSMRA #21 SP
LSMRA #21 FX
2010 LSMRA Rookie Of The Year

anything