Author Topic: Any Interest in running Dec. 26,27,28 2014 in Jackson Ms  (Read 4760 times)

Offline Justin Miller

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Any Interest in running Dec. 26,27,28 2014 in Jackson Ms
« on: October 01, 2014, 04:55:41 pm »
Is anybody interested in running a race December 26,27,28 in Jackson, Ms at the Kirk Fordice equine center at the Fairgounds? Working on the details but it will be apart of the Inaugural Santa Shootout kart race. Thoughts are to have an Open Single, Open Twin ( No Super Mods in either), Super Mod Singles and Super Mod Twins. Kinda limited on classes to run because it's with the karts. Working on sponsors to be able have prize money payout.  Gate fees will be $20 per day under age 6 free.
Possibly gonna run practice Friday, Morning practice, heats, and features on Saturday, and Sunday maybe just a demo race if there is anybody that wants to run, give folks who are traveling hours away a chance to get home before late hours.  More details to come in the coming weeks, if you interested comment or message me.

Thanks Justin

Offline Justin Miller

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Any Interest in running Dec. 26,27,28 2014 in Jackson Ms
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 12:07:53 pm »
The funding for sponsorship has fallen through, not going to be able to do the payouts, that leaves me to two questions does anybody want to do some exhibition racing to show up the kart guys, or should we cancel the show and try to do some more planning and see if can set some more stuff up for spring/summer, and try for this race next December?

Offline old liberty race mowers

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 09:10:34 pm »
I'm interested, it's close to home.my driver is a rookie and needs the practice. our mower is a bp by btmra rules. let me know if you make this happen.
brent miller

Offline Justin Miller

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Canceled the Dec. 26,27,28 2014 in Jackson Ms.
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 07:09:06 pm »
Canceled/Postponed for a year.
Well things have not come together like I thought they might. I am gonna have to cancel the mower race for this year and we will watch and see how things with the go karts turn outs maybe next year we can get all the plans ironed out earlier in the year. Sorry and thank you.

Offline old liberty race mowers

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 10:31:48 pm »
thanks for trying man. we're just getting started racing in btmra, but we're up for any race that's not to far away from home. if you make it happen we will come.
brent miller