Author Topic: May 24-25 STA-BIL Ellerbe, NC Nationals Memorial Day Weekend (Racing For Taylor)  (Read 21488 times)

Offline mcollins

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
I'm sure I'm speaking for us all when I say it was our pleasure, and send a big thank you to everyone who made this race possible especially Rex Crouch and family! What a great track,great racing, and great people! I will travel the small distance to race with such amazing people! Thank YOU for a wonderful weekend.....and Rex I know you will get me some day, just glad it wasn't this weekend lol
President Strafford Lawn Mower Racing Association.
2010 Mowdified Champion
2011 Mowdified Champion
2012 Mowdified Champion
2012 3rd place FX/T All American Open
2013 All American 1st place super mod twin
2013 All American fastest qualifier 11.646
2013 All American fastest lap
2014 Mowdified Champion
2014 All American fastest qualifier
2014 All American fastest lap
2015 All American 1st place super mod twin
2015 All American fastest qualifier
2015 All American fastest lap

Offline evansop

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Here is a link to the Un-Official Results to this weekends event in Ellerbe, NC "Sta-Bil Cure for Taylor Nationals". The results will stay Un-Official for 14 days for any changes, then become Official. Points will be up in the next few days.. Membership has to be updated in the data base.

Saturday May 24th
http://www.letsmow.com/2014-season-schedule/race-results/?mylaps=type,event,eventid,1023088

Sunday May 25th
http://www.letsmow.com/2014-season-schedule/race-results/?mylaps=type,event,eventid,1023105
Kerry Evans
USLMRA President
Evans Outdoor Power & Promotions
USLMRA Timing and Scoring
USLMRA Steering Committe Member
Dixie Outlaws Safety Director
Owner/Builder 2001 S/P National Champion
e-mail: evansop@bellsouth.net

LetsMow.com
facebook.com/USLMRA

Offline George Herrin

• aka SUPERMAN
  • Superman
  • Highly Mowtivated
  • I am going to Race Every Race like its my last one
    • View Profile
    • BTMRA Home/Forum An Independant Club.
Jr said it all the best. I am exhausted. Saturday night wore me out. Was a great weekend. Beat Mike once more in one of the best battles of all time I think. Was simply a  race you should have seen if you missed it. Everyone did a great job. I am sorry I didnt get to run Sunday. While sitting on the grid she went to one cylinder. BUT was goinna give it a run anyways but on the pace lap she shut off went to refire and it ripped the teeth off the flywheel. Course it was locked up LOL. A piece of broken seat hung it up. BUT heck after 5 seasons I reckon I got my moneys worth from them heads. So time to rebuild now!! See ya all at the ALL AMERICAN. Thanks to all for the great hospitality.
George Herrin #6
Indian Power.. You gotta Go big to beat em or Go HOME
8 time ARMA National Champion
4 time USLMRA National Champion
Retired from BP
www.herrinmowersports.yolasite.com
www.allamericanmowerchampionships.yolasite.com
My other racer is a 1/5th scale Dirt Late Model!!!!