Author Topic: Hasings MI Oct 19 MILMRA  (Read 5008 times)

Offline jaysonmikula

• View Profile
Hasings MI Oct 19 MILMRA
« on: October 17, 2013, 09:07:17 am »
Michigan lawn mower racing association and Yankee Zephyr Racing Productions are sorry to announce that due to weather the mower races will be cancelled this year.  We have been getting rain and more is expected throughout the week, not allowing the track to get set up and dried out.

Offline Honey Badger

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hasings MI Oct 19 MILMRA
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 08:47:01 pm »
Well, anyone who was going to this race should check out Tampico Illinois race this weekend.  They have a big fast track.  Its only a few hours away.
Alex Stella
CP Indian powered #53
98 MTD Box Chassis live axle 700
2011 rookie of the year MILMRA   2012 most improved driver MILMRA   2nd in points national CP
It\'s not considered hoarding lawn tractors until more than one neighbor complains!

Offline Todd99

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 09:10:00 pm »
Yes we will be racing in Tampico. Il. this Saturday races start at 3:00 P.M. $10.00 to race come on out and have some fun with us. Thanks Alex for the plug!!! TNT Speedway  1870 Coleta Rd. Tampico,Il. 61283
Todd

Offline bornnasty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 12:21:13 am »
Bummer, Thanks for posting this. I was heading out there in the morning.
Dennis

sprint18

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 08:48:02 pm »
Yes we will be racing in Tampico. Il. this Saturday races start at 3:00 P.M. $10.00 to race come on out and have some fun with us. Thanks Alex for the plug!!! TNT Speedway  1870 Coleta Rd. Tampico,Il. 61283
was nice meeting you michigan folks.i`m new to this forum,so bear(beer)with me.Todd will keep me in line,I hope.you have some nice running mows.Hope you met up with Ken alright,on your way home.and had a nice trip,back.Sorry i wasn`t more hosbitable sat.only had 1/2 a beer.called it an early nite.hope you enjoyed your visit,and make it back sometime.

Offline Honey Badger

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 08:04:56 pm »
was nice meeting you michigan folks.i`m new to this forum,so bear(beer)with me.Todd will keep me in line,I hope.you have some nice running mows.Hope you met up with Ken alright,on your way home.and had a nice trip,back.Sorry i wasn`t more hosbitable sat.only had 1/2 a beer.called it an early nite.hope you enjoyed your visit,and make it back sometime.

We had a great time out in Illinois. You guys are quality people and it was a pleasure to race with you all on a rockin' track!  I have to say, your track was very safe with all the room there was to pass and have your own line.  The straights and corners were proportional which allows you to get your gearing right and be just fine out there!  Not to mention the speed...  Track was super fast.  What a blast and thank you guys for your hospitality.  Seems like going out west to Iowa and Illinois the people out there are quality with positive fun attitudes.  See you next year for sure! 
Alex Stella
CP Indian powered #53
98 MTD Box Chassis live axle 700
2011 rookie of the year MILMRA   2012 most improved driver MILMRA   2nd in points national CP
It\'s not considered hoarding lawn tractors until more than one neighbor complains!

Offline Todd99

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 08:37:53 pm »
Thanks Alex  it was a great time!! Thank you to you and Ivy for making the trip and you guys know you are welcome to come and race anytime and always have a place to stay for the night!!!
Todd