Author Topic: HELP!!!!!!  (Read 1367 times)

Offline Goose

• View Profile
    • www.creeksideracing.com
HELP!!!!!!
« on: July 08, 2013, 02:21:18 pm »
Ok I didn't want to put this out there until it was a finished product but I need some help!  We are putting together a Calender that showcases some of our organizations great racing mowers along with a few beautiful ladies.  Think " Hot Rod" calender but with mowers instead.  Proceeds from the sale of the calender will be going to help Wounded Warriors during their transition back to civilian life.  Where I need help is we are a few mowers short ... If anyone( ARMA, US, Outlaws, ANYONE) would be willing  to come to North East PA on Sat July 13th (sorry for the short notice) we would love to have your mower in the calender. We have hired a professional photographer and have several experienced models on board to help with the project.   Also if anyone owns a business (or is in good with their boss) we will also be looking to sell advertising in the calender to raise more money for these American Heroes.  PLEASE if you are interested in helping send me an e-mail  (ericpimm@gmail.com) and I will get back to you ASAP.  Thank you all in advance for your time
2010 NEPALMRA 3rd place PX
2011 NE Region 3rd place Pro-X
2011 National Points Series 3rd place Pro-X
2012 National Points Series 3rd place Pro-X
Will he be the 2013 Super Stock Champion???

anything