Author Topic: vanguard specs  (Read 5867 times)

Offline IBuiltmine-o1oo

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
vanguard specs
« on: December 28, 2005, 04:54:09 pm »
Hey George!
I m figuring rod/stroke ratios and piston speed of the vanguard twin 14-16 and 18-20
Id like to have the actual bore stroke rod length and piston height, also head cc and piston cc?
Do you have any of this or Can you point me to where i can get these internal specs?

Thanks! SEAN!
Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?
No, I don't.
You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

Offline George Herrin

• aka SUPERMAN
  • Superman
  • Highly Mowtivated
  • I am going to Race Every Race like its my last one
    • View Profile
    • BTMRA Home/Forum An Independant Club.
vanguard specs
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 07:10:22 pm »
18 and 20 bore is 2.83 stroke is 2.75 & 570cc rod length for both are 4.134 the 14/16 bore is 2.68 stroke is 2.60 & 480cc As for piston height or head cc I don't have anything here at home that says anything.
George Herrin #6
Indian Power.. You gotta Go big to beat em or Go HOME
8 time ARMA National Champion
4 time USLMRA National Champion
Retired from BP
www.herrinmowersports.yolasite.com
www.allamericanmowerchampionships.yolasite.com
My other racer is a 1/5th scale Dirt Late Model!!!!

Offline IBuiltmine-o1oo

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
vanguard specs
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 08:28:48 pm »
I apreciate it George!
Im going to try and find a junked one i can take apart and look at. Im going to build a fire breathing monster.
My brother machined a 90degree for a harley 4 speed tranny so it has the downward input, and im going to use a 3 inch primary belt. this thing isnt going to be legal for racing anywhere but here, but itll be fun!

I still bet a good driver on a hopped up flat head would keep up!
Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?
No, I don't.
You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

anything