Author Topic: Whats up FatBoy Dan Here  (Read 5112 times)

Offline FatBoy Dan

• View Profile
Whats up FatBoy Dan Here
« on: January 20, 2013, 06:18:25 pm »
Well im new to the site and new to racing mowers, So im now goning to be geting in to racing mowers as well. From West-T ..IN. my state,and here to get some tips info and see bout building a better one to the ARMA Races rules as a few i know are part of a club of ARMA or at least build to their rules, All soo looking at maybe buying a full racer all ready to go or even a good deck out rolling raceing - eng, just to get me in to this sport,so help me out and it yull know where any rolling bodys are under $750 or so let me know. did see a full ready racer on here for $2000 but my post kept going a way  :confused:, when i get every thing figger out ill up load pic of me all my pics says to big?
Live To Fish-Fish To Live

Offline NH Mowster

• Turf Warrior
  • Wabash Valley Mower Racers
    • View Profile
Re: Whats up FatBoy Dan Here
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 10:02:25 pm »
Welcome to heymow. For pictures you can upload them to photobucket. Com and copy/paste the link or set your camera on its smallest picture setting. Using the search will help a ton!
Holland S8 Oppy powered ModX
FXT

Offline Honey Badger

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 10:27:29 pm »
Well im new to the site and new to racing mowers, So im now goning to be geting in to racing mowers as well. From West-T ..IN. my state,and here to get some tips info and see bout building a better one to the ARMA Races rules as a few i know are part of a club of ARMA or at least build to their rules, All soo looking at maybe buying a full racer all ready to go or even a good deck out rolling raceing - eng, just to get me in to this sport,so help me out and it yull know where any rolling bodys are under $750 or so let me know. did see a full ready racer on here for $2000 but my post kept going a way  :confused:, when i get every thing figger out ill up load pic of me all my pics says to big?

That mower for 2,000 would be a steal. Especially when you consider the parts used to build it. 
Alex Stella
CP Indian powered #53
98 MTD Box Chassis live axle 700
2011 rookie of the year MILMRA   2012 most improved driver MILMRA   2nd in points national CP
It\'s not considered hoarding lawn tractors until more than one neighbor complains!

Offline FatBoy Dan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 07:29:54 pm »
thanks ive tryed a few times a link from photobucket and pic never shows, will try a few more times, tonight  and yes the yellow mower i do like, geting more info on it,

Offline Squidd

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Mowtivated
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 07:39:25 pm »
Use the "thumbnail" link on photobucket and they'll show...
Randy Stys
"Pull My Finger"
 63 Cub Cadet S/A

Offline bubba4trax

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 08:09:34 pm »
It is a very nice mower & runs good too. Always a front runner and a very good price. Wished he wasn't selling but hope somebody does buy that will enjoy it.
Doyle Keeton
 2012 BTMRA Supersportsman Champion
2012 BTMRA Rookie of the Year

Offline FatBoy Dan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 09:48:27 pm »
well got my pic on here, now just have to mess round with resizeing it., ya id enjoy that mower a lot + you would see videos of it up loaded to youtube from races id be running it in,

anything