Author Topic: Car Show  (Read 7120 times)

Offline Wise_Guy_racing

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Wise Guy Racing Southern Style
Car Show
« on: February 02, 2012, 09:00:59 pm »
My buddy Big Ron wanted me to pass this on to my racing mower friends. He is looking to get some mowers that are in the area of Penfield, NY . Thanks..

Details To Follow...........Lets Make This Bigger Than Last Year ! I will Cap How Many Cars As Soon As I get There And Check Out The Area. ALL FORMS OF RACING ARE WELCOME ! I am also including Classic,Antique,Muscle and Vintage Cars To Join Us ! BTW, This is a FREE show !!!!!! Vendors Get At Me ! Sponsors Too ! If you plan on bringing a car please post here or post to the Facebook Event Page https://www.facebook.com/events/142413192533659/ or Email me at djdangers2000@yahoo.com ! April 28th from 12 till 4 at Home Depot, Panorama Trail (accross from pamorama plaza) in Penfield ,N.Y. ! Looking forward to seeing all the 2012 Schemes ! Dont Forget there are trophy's and door prizes as well as food,Music by yours truly ! See Ya's Soon !
 The guy wanted to know if I could find any Racing mowers that would come to the show so I told him I'd check around you can read more about it on race ny under 2012 north east race car show thanks

Wise Guy Racing Southern Style

#78 Grasscar Mini Late Model
   Wizard Chassis
#713 Building for 2013

anything