Author Topic: FINALLY DONE WITH 2011  (Read 2245 times)

Offline 2budzracing

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
FINALLY DONE WITH 2011
« on: October 16, 2011, 10:45:13 am »
The mowers are drained and put away on the trailer for this year,no more racing till next year. :dance:
Maybe now I can finish my new BP that was started last year it's still on the frame jig.While all my buddys are building super-mods I will go in next year and doMOWnate the BP class hopefully.I have drove several mods and still think BP is the funnest class(cheaper too)! It was the best race at the Nat's for sure.....can't wait to see the races on TV.Now all I need is a chief steward,head flagger,tech steward,and announcer to take my place so I can race again!(this year I was in the seat only once)...:(
President of the Anza Mowtivated Hillbillys
President of the PCLMRA (Pacific Coast Lawn Mower Racing Association)
Owner 2 BUDZ RACING #16 #26 #36 #46
West Coast Regional Director USLMRA

Offline BIG TOM

• View Profile
Re: FINALLY DONE WITH 2011
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 05:05:55 pm »
I would like to see that bring it on only seen you run imow I'd put a twin in my Cp and run against you  we still got 2 more races here in anza
Tom Rozanski

Offline 2budzracing

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FINALLY DONE WITH 2011
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 10:03:55 am »
If this new 18 runs the way I hope I MAY be able to give you a race on your f/x ......both the I-mows are done....lost a valve keeper on 26 and 16 is just tired..If funds permit the new BP should be ready for next season...I'll come out to the next race and help again but I got no ride yet...
President of the Anza Mowtivated Hillbillys
President of the PCLMRA (Pacific Coast Lawn Mower Racing Association)
Owner 2 BUDZ RACING #16 #26 #36 #46
West Coast Regional Director USLMRA

anything