Author Topic: Introduce Yourself!  (Read 36309 times)

Offline marty-23

• kn&m racing
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2011, 06:33:29 pm »
marty marshall  age 44 race with the wvmr in central il i race a mod x and s s  :woo: wemowfast.com
marty marshall 23 mtd mod x wemowfast.com

Offline The Tank

• Highly Mowtivated
  • #44 Tank Racing!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2011, 03:18:59 pm »
Frank "The Tank" Woods

AKA "The Intek Outlaw"

Offline Jamie (Jmow) Maurice #17

• MauriceMotorsports
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2011, 12:03:20 am »
Name: Jamie jmow Maurice
Age 26
Driver of the #17cp,bp,fxs
Little bit about me... I live the dream everyday... Racing is my life but my family comes first. I love to help everyone and anyone on and off the track. Need any advise I'm your man. If I don't know I know someone that does lol.. Going on my third season and still going strong. If you ain't first your last.
Jamie Jmow Maurice #17 - CP/BP/FXS
2012 Glmra driver of the year
2012 Glmra Bp track champion
2012 Glmra 2nd place FXT
GLMRA track president....
2011 SOMA Bounty race (supersportsman) Champion

Offline JSRacing

• Mississippi Mower
    • View Profile
    • Where I pick on the Geetar...
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2012, 11:15:03 am »
Name: Jamie jmow Maurice
Age 26
Driver of the #17cp,bp,fxs
Little bit about me... I live the dream everyday... Racing is my life but my family comes first. I love to help everyone and anyone on and off the track. Need any advise I'm your man. If I don't know I know someone that does lol.. Going on my third season and still going strong. If you ain't first your last.

Jmow - you and Drew planning on being at the Sam Rogers Open again this year?

Offline ARC C63

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/#!/arcoon
« Reply #94 on: February 29, 2012, 09:09:27 pm »
Quik Fax:
Name:  Adam Ryan Coon
team name KAB racing Powered by ARC mowersports
Level of Interest: 4 years racing
Type(s) of Mowchines: crasmen II
An Interesting Fact About Yourself: went 2 nascar tech and learnd nothing about small engine and racing mowers
C63            NELMRA
class Stock and SPB(aka crash test dumbs)
2010 Stock Class Champine

BIRTFT

Offline Kellen

• View Profile
    • Middle Class Chops
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2012, 02:15:56 pm »
Hey guys! Been posting on the forum for the past week but haven't introduced myself yet.

Name's Kellen.
Age 28.
Got 2 mowers right now. Early 80's MTD that I'm building to race USLMRA Super Stock. Also have a 1970 John Deere 70 that I can't seem to sell so It's either gonna cut the grass or start racing too.

I currently reside in Boise ID. I work for the Forest Service as a Contracting Officer writing and negotiating contracts in support of fighting wildfires. When I'm lucky I get to go do a little firefighting in the summer. Been doing this for 2 years. Before that was active duty Air Force (contracting officer too) for 4 years in Tacoma WA. Born and raised in Central California.

Got an awesome wife, an 18 month little boy and a baby girl on the way.

I'm no great fabricator, but I do consider that my main hobby of the many that I have. I've built a few bikes and I have a rock crawler project right now. Here are a few pics.

Offline Stovebolt

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2012, 09:32:09 pm »
Hi folks! My name is Chris. I'm 38, married with kids, and a tinkering addict. I have built and modified go karts and am a moderator on a site dedicated to such things. A recent aquisition I have made is a 1980 Sears LT1136 lawn tractor. After some research, I've decided to build it into a racer, something that could legally compete in a sanctioned event. I live in Ontario, Canada, and I am still looking for clubs and events in my area. There doesn't seem to be a lot around here (no surprise) but I would like to build it all the same. If I can't find a place to race it, I'll sell it later. Now- I could very easily put a motorcycle engine in this thing and hit 70MPH on the dirt roads around here- I do have the mechanical ability to do it safely- but the challenge for me is to build something race legal. I am studying up on the various governing bodies and racer classes, and I'm probably going to need some help determining a few things- and since you good folks are the authority on this stuff, it seems like a good place to start. I'm looking at a fairly mild build. I'm well aware of the ins and outs of de-governing an industrial engine, and don't yet feel like breaking the bank on a billet flywheel. So for now, the governor shall remain intact.

I look forward to picking your brains and educating myself in the art of building a racer. Thank you in advance for your time and effort!

Offline JohnB

• Turf Warrior
  • voodoo twin racing
    • View Profile
    • johnb
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2012, 09:39:44 pm »
Well,
Name- John B Smith
Age- 52

I have the following:
 FXT/SuperMod, Super stock, Stock twin, Building a Vtwin Go Kart.

My race group is Vodoo twin Racing.
My race #'s are 2x, 2x1, 2x2, because 2x is my size.

I love building them and driving them.
I have ran for 3 years in a outlaw class and starting my 3rd year in ARMA and USLMRA.

I am in my second childhood.
 I know that I am not invincible, because I have had quad bypass. I am doing the things that make me happy. Others says that I am Crazy for racing Lawn mowers, but I just love the fellowship and great time with the other racers. I have never had a bad time any where that I have ran. 
Earn your way, nothing is given to you!
D' Mow Letion

Offline Rupe

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2012, 09:45:09 am »
Hello I go by Rupe it's a nic name I've had forever. I'm 57 married, retired, and I'm new to this lawn mower racing thing. I have  98 Craftsman 24 hp V twin Kohler, Hydo. tranny.
I raced Motocross for years until Doc. said no more. So I am looking into other motorsports and this looks like an awesome sport and the cost is way lower then MX racing.
Very cool site!

rupe
If you don't like Logging, try using Plastic Toilet Paper!

anything