Author Topic: Introduce Yourself!  (Read 36314 times)

Offline flyinBranch

• AHLMR ACP
  • Turf Warrior
  • AHLMR Local chapter president
    • View Profile
    • American Heartland LawnMower Racers
Re: Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 04:13:57 pm »
Name: Larry Benning (aka Teddy Bear)
Level of Interest:ummmmmm ?
Type(s) of Mowchines:supermod, b/p, s/p, superstock, monster mower, and a push mower for the yard.
An Interesting Fact About Yourself:I work a job in town all day, keep a farm goin all night and race mowers in my spare time.
Live like a legend, Ride like a cowboy, Party like a rock star.
Larry Benning #36X

Offline Tazz914

• Turf Warrior
  • tazz914
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2011, 04:41:19 pm »
Name: thomas thompson                              age: 18                                                                mowchinces: 87 murry( stock ungoverned) and a lawnbird( soon to be mod-xr)                                                       interesting fact about your self: other than eat, sleep, and dream lawn mowers ive raced go karts and raced dirt bikes a time or two but nothing like a lawn mower
Thomas Thompson

#3 wheelhorse/widebody hybrid sportsman/sp
#23 mtd mod-xrt/gpt

Offline Caudy155

• Turf Warrior
  • Chad Caudy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2011, 05:27:14 pm »
Name: Chad Caudy
Level of interest: Buildin a tractor for the girlfriend for next season, and two for myself  :P
Types of mowchines: Supermod to take to shows, S/P for myself, C/P-R for her. All John Deere, all Kaw powered.
Welcome to the sport its fun and the friendly people you will meet lots of people with lots of different opinions just trust in your gut.
There's somethin' in the works...

Offline more4les

• Mow-Forum Junkie
  • FatBoyZ Racing - Mowin' Down the Competition!
    • View Profile
    • Northern  NY Lawn Mower Racing
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2011, 05:38:01 pm »
Quik Fax:
Name: Lester Crump
Level of Interest: Way too much
Type(s) of Mowchines: Several - Pro mod (AKA SuperMod), Pro -Stock (Close to CP/Mod-X), Sportsman
An Interesting Fact About Yourself: There are no facts!!! There are only unsubstantiated rumors!!!!!!!!
2012 & 2014 Sportsman Champion (Builder/Owner), 2013 2nd.
2011 - 2014 Pro-Mod Champion, 2011, 2014 2nd Builder/Owner
2008-2013 Pro-Stock Champion (2009-13 Builder/Owner)
2007 Pro-Mod Champion
Founder of NNYLMR
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/NNYLMR/
Front Yard Chassis
Impact Racing Engines
http://www.facebook.com/groups/NNYLMR/
SKYPE ME: more4les

Offline Big Mike

• Mow-Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2011, 07:47:34 pm »
Name: Mike Luckert(Big Mike)
Tractors: Six...... 3 toro's & 1 Craftsman(stock) 1 MTD Super Stock, 1 Murray Select Super Mod Twin 23hp
Interests: Everything that can be made to go fast got a passion for welding. Race w/ Grasscar in FL and do a bit of online racing. Love making things that people take a second look at and Lawn Mower Racing is one of those things.

2013 ARMA National Points Series Southeast Region 3rd place Super Stock
2015 FXT Champion Local

Offline monkeyward71

• Turf Warrior
  • might look bad, but dang shes fast
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2011, 08:05:46 pm »
name: Brett Craft aka Monkeyward71
level of interest: ate up with it
Types of mowchines: as of now, 1 (outlaw) pro-x , and 1 super stock (sp)
Interests: HVAC, girls, girls, girls, mowers, my trucks, drag racing, nascar, NFL, dirt track racing of all kinds,
Interesting facts about me: i own a beast, and so far im the only one to tame it  >:D
Brett Craft
2010 pro-x/ outlaw
Craft Motorsports #71
"dont be a bottom feeder, hang it loose on the high and wild side"
brettc_71@yahoo.com

Offline Lucky13

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • TNT Racing
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2011, 08:15:09 pm »
Name: David Norquest (everybody calls me Vamp-Pooh...one of those things you just go with ;) )
Level of Interest: pretty high as long as i can stay focused
Type(s) of Mowchines:
John Deere STX38, John Deere 111, Huffy build in the works
An Interesting Fact About Yourself: Used to race a 4-Cylinder dirt track race car, completely totaled it 3rd race out  :noplease: and since have turned to lawn mower racing and have had a blast ever since :woo:. However, i still help out on my buddy's dirt modified race car when i'm not busy at school or slaving away for John Deere :D also my STX38 racer is coming up on its 14th year of racing...
David Norquest
Lucky #13

2010 Modified Rookie of the Year
2012 Super-Single Champion   
4 feature wins
4 heat wins

Offline Mike Gentry

• Turf Warrior
  • Zach Kerber Machine (712)-566-3008
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2011, 08:16:28 pm »
Name : Mike Gentry

Interest : HORSEPOWER !!!

Mowchines : Rear Engine Snapper / PRO-X  >:D

Interests : Anything that has wheels !!!

Fact's about me : I have the best family and bunch of friends a man could ask for !!!
Mike Gentry #M17 / FXT
Ooltewah , Tennessee
Cromwell Racing ... Username Cromwell C4
ZKB Machine ........ ALL of you Kohler Command Go Fast Parts !!! 712-566-3008

Offline Burton for Certain

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2011, 08:38:21 pm »
Drew Burton-24
2 garden tractor pullers. (Cub cadet 12 high tunnel model)
Cp/mod-x john deere spin steer
farming, pulling, firefighting/ems
Nothing interesting about me
Drew Burton #19 FXS/FXT
Midwest Super Cub Racing

Nichols Performance Inc. For the tractor pulling
"Bad Company" PS/SS
"Triple Play" Open Super Stock Diesel

Small Engines Of Seymour High Performance Camshafts (Greg Hackman) 8125225577

Offline BIG AL 202

• Highly Mowtivated
  • LET'S GO FIND A NEW PLACE TO RACE MOWERS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2011, 08:46:29 pm »
firefighting/ems
Nothing interesting about me

Interesting don't know ya enough, but firefighter / ems   You have my respect, Thats a sometimes thankless job!  THANK YOU!
ALWAYS VOTE FOR ED!   FONGS BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!

Offline redline

• # I BROKE IT
  • Mow-Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2011, 08:57:23 pm »
My name is Steve Bertrand, but most people call me Bert. Not as in Burt Reynolds, as he had a Trans Am, and I am more of a Ford guy. I had this sweet Pinto back in the day, and boy was it a head turner.
I also am in possesion of the coolest moustache seen since Tom Selleck  in Magnum P.I. .
Speaking of Tom Selleck and Burt Reynolds, back in the day when I had my Pinto, and was cruising the mean streets of Titletown jamming out to some Barry Manilow, I had to beat the women off of me, usually with that cute little umbrella that was in my fruit flavored beverage. I was forced to do it simply due to the fact that even in heels and those big, wild 80's hairdo's, they could still outrun my car.
 I seem to be rambling here. Did I ever tell you about the time myself and that crazy Chris Columbus took his boat out? Wild times I tell you.
When it comes to racing, I must say I love my driver. He goes out and breaks all of my stuff, and I go home and slave away fixing it.
My other interests include Kellog's Fruit loops (boy those really start your day off right!), long walks on the beach as long as my hip holds out, and watching those cool signs on street corners change form "walk" to "dont walk". Amazing times we live in.
Ed King

71.3% of the time, I'm right every time.

/>http://www.youtube.com/user/tawdew

Offline Big Mike

• Mow-Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2011, 09:07:01 pm »
My name is Steve Bertrand, but most people call me Bert. Not as in Burt Reynolds, as he had a Trans Am, and I am more of a Ford guy. I had this sweet Pinto back in the day, and boy was it a head turner.
I also am in possesion of the coolest moustache seen since Tom Selleck  in Magnum P.I. .
Speaking of Tom Selleck and Burt Reynolds, back in the day when I had my Pinto, and was cruising the mean streets of Titletown jamming out to some Barry Manilow, I had to beat the women off of me, usually with that cute little umbrella that was in my fruit flavored beverage. I was forced to do it simply due to the fact that even in heels and those big, wild 80's hairdo's, they could still outrun my car.
 I seem to be rambling here. Did I ever tell you about the time myself and that crazy Chris Columbus took his boat out? Wild times I tell you.
When it comes to racing, I must say I love my driver. He goes out and breaks all of my stuff, and I go home and slave away fixing it.
My other interests include Kellog's Fruit loops (boy those really start your day off right!), long walks on the beach as long as my hip holds out, and watching those cool signs on street corners change form "walk" to "dont walk". Amazing times we live in.

ha ha
2013 ARMA National Points Series Southeast Region 3rd place Super Stock
2015 FXT Champion Local

Offline birdman_express

• I'm not fast...but man I can eat! INTEKS RULE THE PITS!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Highly Mowtivated
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2011, 09:09:28 pm »

:+1:
Marc Baker

ARC Dealer

Marc from ARC.... "Billet Billet"