Author Topic: Ariens 11/38  (Read 10886 times)

Offline 300xdeere

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ariens 11/38
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 01:54:05 pm »
ahh get us some pictures of your MTD i wanna see what it looks like and how it will be when its all finished up.

Offline AintSkeered

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 07:06:36 pm »
Here is a topic I had on the MTD http://www.heymow.com/index.php/topic,1576.0.html right now its in peices in my shop getting ready to cut and fit. I will take some pics of it when I get it cut. I had just got hooked up with a Oxy/ Act. rig for free. And need to run power to my shop. I had just got it also. I Had moved Missouri from Va Beach Va. In June and had to get everything set up. Some stuff I had to get rid of and am now just getting close to where I was before with my shop. If you notice in my old topic My shop was the back of my truck then. lol

Offline AintSkeered

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 07:11:54 pm »
Here are some more Mowers I have. I also have a Yard Machine, A snapper and a Toro. I had to rent out a storage space to put them all in.

The Murray

The Montgomerey Wards

Offline 300xdeere

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2006, 10:44:30 am »
I used to have a whole bunch of lawn mower, like 3 or 4 of them. but after building my racer i stole parts from all of them, so none of them are realy complete any more.

Offline AintSkeered

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2006, 02:15:25 pm »
I have been having people comming up to me in my town and offering them to me. The wife just looks at me and shakes her head. LOL But how can you pass them up for free. I just had a guy give me 5 chain saws and 6 weedeaters to me all he wants is a small chainsaw out of the lot. I have allready gotten three chain saws running. They all just need a good cleaning. I am going to use the profits from them to support my racing parts.

Offline 300xdeere

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2006, 08:51:55 pm »
Ah very good idea. I take lawn mowers that I get that are actually worth some thing. And turn those over for profit, I have yet to get any that were worth selling but i will sooner or later.

anything