Author Topic: George at Taladega  (Read 14062 times)

Offline offroadwhatever8

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: George at Taladega
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2007, 06:30:49 pm »
He dose not have internet access at home...

Offline Mark Bratcher

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Deep South Lawnmower Racing Association
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2007, 07:51:09 pm »
Yeah I just stumbled upon this today. There are more copies of our  videos at www.dslmra.zoomshare.com where we have posted several of our mower Video's in the dslmra forum, and a complete 5 min video of the talladega race, is in the works too. I am the guy that finished second to george that night. George's Motors are good mow engines he builds. I think george said he turned 6800 in the feature, I never turned over 6000 the entire night. I raced a stock briggs inteck vtwin  with a Hitchiker set of heads, carburator and a billet Flywheel. Outside of that all parts say briggs, even the cam stock.
 It was a fun race, George races good, and his motors sound awesome when you here it next to you on the starting grid, just don't get to far behind him when he fires it up because he will make you eat dust literaly LOL. But I did give it all I had that night, and did a lot of off season work to prepare for the next meeting with george. My Team B&F Motorsports/Southern Outlaws, will be hosting a set of fully modified Hitchiker Mowass engines, I had to do my homework after racing george, and had to spend a little too. But I think this will be one of our best races ever. Look forward to a fun race.
2007 23 National Standings Best finish 4th
Current World Record Holder of World Fastest Single Cylinder Mower 68 MPH Documented at the Texas Mile

1 Local Chapter Win with USLMRA
2 Local Chapter wins with ARMA

2006 17 Total Wins

2008 7th in National Standings as of Now

Offline allen minaker

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • LawnMonkey Racing
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2007, 08:13:55 pm »
Your not the only one that George makes try to improve , I meet him a few years ago just being around him makes a guy want to be a better mower racer . That and all that he does to help others is what makes him such a great guy to race with and if your lucky enough to have build your motors .
LAWNMONKEY RACING
   FX  236
Vice President WILMRA
www.WILMRA.com
http://lawnmonkeyracing.webs.com/

Offline Mark Bratcher

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2007, 03:48:47 pm »
I asure you his motors are not to be taken lightly, but I have been with Hitchiker engines for a while now, and have been working for and with him. He is another one of the great motor builders out there. I will get a chance to put hitchiker engines against the best in the us this year. I hope it to be good one.
I just simply wanted to show what a set of heads and carburators by hitchiker are able to do to an engine, now e=imagine a entire engine of hitchiker's. We will post a video by the end of talladega and alll of our major events this year. Good luck to all, it should be fun.
Current World Record Holder of World Fastest Single Cylinder Mower 68 MPH Documented at the Texas Mile

2006 17 Total Wins

Offline allen minaker

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • LawnMonkey Racing
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2007, 04:10:38 pm »
Yeah I know all about his motors , I run one now and he is building me another new on for next year . Sound like your going to have a pretty bad a** motor yourself !!
LAWNMONKEY RACING
   FX  236
Vice President WILMRA
www.WILMRA.com
http://lawnmonkeyracing.webs.com/

Offline Mark Bratcher

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2007, 10:08:22 pm »
 I have raced a few of the bigger motor builders in the country, and I have to say the strongest I have seen was  george's motors, he is the only one that has ever made me run hard. Hitchiker Engines for life here....Good luck in 2007

2006 17 Total Wins

Offline allen minaker

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • LawnMonkey Racing
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2007, 11:38:57 pm »
THANKS MAN YOU TOO !!!!!
LAWNMONKEY RACING