Author Topic: Don Gienger and GTR Update  (Read 2302 times)

Offline Don Gienger

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.g-team.us/
Don Gienger and GTR Update
« on: June 07, 2011, 12:04:08 pm »
Good Morning Everyone. Qwick Update on GTR and Don Gienger and Family. As some of you may or may not know Bismarck is Flooding due to rising waters coming thru the 3 dams in the area and the amount of water still up in Montana and the mountains snow melt off. Flood stage is 16 feet and we are at that and above and will go as high as 19 ft when the river flow is increased to 150,000 cfs in mid June. This will continue till mid August. Some 600 plus families are out of their homes with more to follow. They have built Levy's and I am protected for the time being. But the Ground water rising is my problem and that is why I have not worked GTR the past weeks as I move things out of my basement. As a Single father with multipal jobs this has been a slow process. But I will be working GTR the end of the week and continueing as I need to finish late work and get it out in case something were to happen with the water. As you may or may not know G Team Racing is Located in my Garage that is attached to my Home. The Divorce left me with all of it intact. But I also continue to work Napa and Bismarck Tire as well. Google Earth Map 735 Concord Dr. Bismarck ND 58504 and you will find I'm about 2 miles from the river in what is south Bismarck. I am doing everything I can to finish work and make myself availible for questions. I Thank You for your thoughts and prayers. donmownator@yahoo.com is how to e mail me. 701-400-4084 is my cell and can text me or call. Again Thanks for your Prayers.
Don
Founder NDLMRA
NDLMRA Race Director
2007 USLMRA CP Class Champ
G-Team Racing
G-Force Engines
The G-Team E-Bay Store!

Offline BIG AL 202

• Highly Mowtivated
  • LET'S GO FIND A NEW PLACE TO RACE MOWERS!
    • View Profile
Re: Don Gienger and GTR Update
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 12:24:59 pm »
WOW  do you have alot on YOUR plate. Keep your chin up, keep your faith, and stay dry!! GOOD LUCK and we will keep the thoughts and prayers comming!                                                                      [ps sorry to hear about the divorce, been there , it hurts.]
ALWAYS VOTE FOR ED!   FONGS BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!

Offline BIG AL 202

• Highly Mowtivated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 12:56:39 pm »
wow just googled you, thats alot of people to tell their going to be under water. GOOD LUCK

Offline BIG AL 202

• Highly Mowtivated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 12:28:53 pm »
Hey don how ya doing out there?